Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giaxo - Kensington - Young South Asian hottie Dfk  (Read 18590 times)

51 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5661814) (45 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rekbang

External Link/Members Only

Logistics:
I emailed her via AW few months ago but no reply. I was browsing AW and saw her available, tried my luck and emailed her again. She quickly responded and got an appointment on the day.
1 hour - £180
LOOKS:
Age - early 20’s
Face - 8/10 (she looks like princess Asia, I found her attractive. I completely forgot she wore braces, I didn’t realise during the punt. Now when I think about it, she probably did but didn’t bother me at all)
Body - 10/10 (natural big boobs and ass. She’s 5’2)
Body feel - smooth like feather
Attitude - 10/10

Story:
She gave me her door code and I entered the apartment. She opened the door and my god she looked amazing. She offered me water, went to the sink and gave me tap water. Some might not like it but I wasn’t  there for tap water. Money exchanged and I went to have a shower. Took a quick shower and dried myself.

She opened the door on me whilst I was drying myself, took the towel of me and started DFK me. I got a straight boner from her.
She was eating me all over my body.
We swapped roles and I started eating her.
She tasted amazing 😍😍

Condom on
We started CG, she was really moaning like screaming, never heard a girl moan like her. She could really take it hard.
Changed position to missionary and I took control, damn she felt tight and wet. I was fingering her asshole whilst fucking her in missionary.
We both came at the sametime.

Took a short break

She started blowing me and I was up again like never before, she was like let’s do doggy. She really enjoys sex. She took the condom off and started blowing till I came in her mouth and she took it like a champ.

She cleaned me up and offered me a shower.

Positive:
Willingness to please
Sexy young girl
Dfk
Body

Negative:
She had no mouthwash in her toilet so make sure your breath smells nice before visiting her.
Offers tap water
Return:
She’s expensive but worth all the money.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 11:57:22 am by Rekbang »

Offline bedhedred

Thanks for the review.

I have had an expensive disaster this week.

I'm still interested in Giaxo in spite of that.

How patient would she be in delivering a blowjob? 10 minutes, 20 minutes? Longer? That information would help steer me towards or away from her.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 12:10:32 pm by bedhedred »

Offline samsmith_1231

Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online TP84

Great Review, fingers crossed she replies to one of my emails on AW when she is available  :sarcastic:

Offline undercoverpunter

Gotta say, that's tits and ass combo is enough to go  :wacko:

Added to hotlist, cheers buddy for the review.

Offline arrow0404

Hi, OP what country in South Asia would you say she is from ?

Offline Rekbang

Hi, OP what country in South Asia would you say she is from ?
She is from Pakistan but born in the UK

Offline last_days_of_logan

External Link/Members Only

Logistics:
I emailed her via AW few months ago but no reply. I was browsing AW and saw her available, tried my luck and emailed her again. She quickly responded and got an appointment on the day.
1 hour - £180
LOOKS:
Age - early 20’s
Face - 8/10 (she looks like princess Asia, I found her attractive. I completely forgot she wore braces, I didn’t realise during the punt. Now when I think about it, she probably did but didn’t bother me at all)
Body - 10/10 (natural big boobs and ass. She’s 5’2)
Body feel - smooth like feather
Attitude - 10/10

Story:
She gave me her door code and I entered the apartment. She opened the door and my god she looked amazing. She offered me water, went to the sink and gave me tap water. Some might not like it but I wasn’t  there for tap water. Money exchanged and I went to have a shower. Took a quick shower and dried myself.

She opened the door on me whilst I was drying myself, took the towel of me and started DFK me. I got a straight boner from her.
She was eating me all over my body.
We swapped roles and I started eating her.
She tasted amazing 😍😍

Condom on
We started CG, she was really moaning like screaming, never heard a girl moan like her. She could really take it hard.
Changed position to missionary and I took control, damn she felt tight and wet. I was fingering her asshole whilst fucking her in missionary.
We both came at the sametime.

Took a short break

She started blowing me and I was up again like never before, she was like let’s do doggy. She really enjoys sex. She took the condom off and started blowing till I came in her mouth and she took it like a champ.

She cleaned me up and offered me a shower.

Positive:
Willingness to please
Sexy young girl
Dfk
Body

Negative:
She had no mouthwash in her toilet so make sure your breath smells nice before visiting her.
Offers tap water
Return:
She’s expensive but worth all the money.

Thanks for the review

i can tell you like her a lot

Offline weirdintrusion

So you have to get her on the day? Intresting, she kept airing my requests so didn't even attempt to try on the day she's available. Pain. One for 2021 I guess. Glad you had a great time 😁

Offline Rekbang

How patient would she be in delivering a blowjob? 10 minutes, 20 minutes? Longer? That information would help steer me towards or away from her.

She was giving me a blow job for ages, she doesn’t stop until you explode. I would say longer. From personal experience the Thai girls would bring the oil out and start giving you a hj. But she was willing to please, didn’t stop till I exploded.

Offline samsmith_1231

She was giving me a blow job for ages, she doesn’t stop until you explode. I would say longer. From personal experience the Thai girls would bring the oil out and start giving you a hj. But she was willing to please, didn’t stop till I exploded.

I like a girl who sucks non-stop.
Banned reason: Piss taking troll

Offline bedhedred

Not met her myself but...

I don’t know if others will agree, but I think she looks a bit like Anne Shaffer as Triss in The Witcher.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I wonder if Giaxo will float your boat if you weren't keen on Amber.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 01:15:53 pm by bedhedred »

Offline HERTSBLUE

5/10

Online Labomba123

Quote from: bedhedred on Today at 01:14:11 pm

5/10

WHICH AMBER

Offline Rekbang

She looks more like this girl

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

Quote from: bedhedred on Today at 01:14:11 pm

5/10

WHICH AMBER

Diva Amber. We discussed her yesterday.

Offline bedhedred

Online Labomba123

Diva Amber. We discussed her yesterday.

thx so much, not my cup of chai

Offline iq129

She is from Pakistan but born in the UK

That is highly unlikely. Pakistani girls usually don’t kiss. CIM is impossible as taking semen in their mouths is forbidden in Islam. Islamic girls, particularly Pakistani ones are brought up with the mentality that sex is dirty and that it is only intended for reproduction. She’s probably Brazilian posing as a Pakistani girl.

Offline bedhedred

That is highly unlikely. Pakistani girls usually don’t kiss. CIM is impossible as taking semen in their mouths is forbidden in Islam. Islamic girls, particularly Pakistani ones are brought up with the mentality that sex is dirty and that it is only intended for reproduction. She’s probably Brazilian posing as a Pakistani girl.

I've done a couple of Muslim background girls over the years, who showed some enthusiasm for the act.

Offline HERTSBLUE

There not all religious  nutters worked with a Bangladeshi who loved a bacon sandwich 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 05:12:46 pm by HERTSBLUE »

Offline Rekbang

I mean she spoke to me in Urdu which I do understand and she looks Pakistani. They usually have a big nose. She’s definitely Pakistani. Not every Muslim is perfect.

Offline lewishamguy

I mean she spoke to me in Urdu which I do understand and she looks Pakistani. They usually have a big nose. She’s definitely Pakistani. Not every Muslim is perfect.

Her profile says
Ethnicity: Mixed

Mixed Pakistani? :unknown:

Offline Jerk Chicken

Bro forgive me but you are talking absolute rubbish.

1. One of my regulars is Bangladeshi Muslim. She takes it in all holes and I spunk in her mouth on a regular basis. DFK is a given.

2. Pakistani Nina well reviewed on here. I have fucked her countess times with CIM and DFK
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Rekbang

Her profile says
Mixed Pakistani? :unknown:

She said she’s half Qatari and half Pakistani but she looks full Pakistani.

Offline Rekbang

1. One of my regulars is Bangladeshi Muslim. She takes it in all holes and I spunk in her mouth on a regular basis. DFK is a given.

Who? Sharing is caring

Offline Jerk Chicken

Who? Sharing is caring

Every WG I have fucked since I joined UKP Jan 2019 I have reviewed. I always share  :D
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline redkis

This bengali girl? A wg?

I like your reviews and hoping to see a few you reviewed.

Offline Rekbang

Every WG I have fucked since I joined UKP Jan 2019 I have reviewed. I always share  :D
So who’s this Bengali? I can’t find it on your reviews

Offline iq129

2. Pakistani Nina well reviewed on here. I have fucked her countess times with CIM and DFK

I hope you are correct. If you don’t mind, can you please provide me with details of the Bangladeshi girl. PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

Offline Gambitman92

What kind of rubbish is this? So she won't kiss or do CIM because of religion, but sex with strangers and selling pussy is ok?

Maybe, just maybe, she doesn't follow her religion strictly or maybe she doesn't believe in anything. You don't know how she was brought up, she could have liberal or even non religious parents and even if they were strict muslims who hated sex, what if she grew out of it and stopped giving a shit? Clearly she's doing what she wants with her body and doesn't believe in nonsense if she's selling pussy.

Oh, and all proper muslims are supposed to have sex within marriage, including the men.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.

Offline iq129

I am not trying to be rude, but how do you know it was Urdu when you don’t understand it?

Offline iq129

What kind of rubbish is this? So she won't kiss or do CIM because of religion, but sex with strangers and selling pussy is ok?

A lot of working girls generally draw the line between what is acceptable to them as a service which they can offer and cannot offer. From my understanding they strike a balance between what they can do for money (and hence break their religious or moral rules) and what they can’t do. Kissing requires enjoyment and passion which hardly any Pakistan girls do as at the back of their mind is religion and guilt. Lying down like a dead body and offering penetration doesn’t require enthusiasm and so there is less guilt for such girls.

Maybe, just maybe, she doesn't follow her religion strictly or maybe she doesn't believe in anything. You don't know how she was brought up, she could have liberal or even non religious parents and even if they were strict muslims who hated sex, what if she grew out of it and stopped giving a shit?

Muslims who don’t strictly follow their religion still have limits. They will drink alcohol, not pray, live a Western lifestyle, eat non-Halal food, etc. but no Muslim will ever eat pork. Similarly in sex they have boundaries.

Some of the views I have expressed are from reviews of so called Pakistani girls on here, from AW profiles and services offered by Pakistani girls and from my personal experience. I am just expressing my views and opinions and am not intending to troll.

Clearly she's doing what she wants with her body and doesn't believe in nonsense if she's selling pussy.

Oh, and all proper muslims are supposed to have sex within marriage, including the men.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Have you met Pakistani Aisha? She contradicts everything you have just written and is well reviewed on here including one from me. I have seen her three times now. DFK, CIM, Facials, RO, unlimited pops.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline last_days_of_logan

you are projecting. Essentially you think everyone from that religion or tribal sect thinks like you do.

Fact is you do not know every single girl from that back ground..so you dont know about those that are comfortable or prepared to do certain things for money

Offline Rekbang

I am not trying to be rude, but how do you know it was Urdu when you don’t understand it?
Who said I don’t understand it?

Offline Davew448

Hi,  Would anyone who has already seen Giaxo  please be able to send her number on here?

I would like to book her this week, but do not have an AW account so unable to email on there.

Offline salome

Hi,  Would anyone who has already seen Giaxo  please be able to send her number on here?

I would like to book her this week, but do not have an AW account so unable to email on there.

Then set one up?

Offline Londontiger

Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline Davew448

Thanks. I just set one up to send her a message.

But as I don’t have any reviews I’m unsure whether she will both to reply.

Anyone else managed to get a reply without any reviews/new account  ??

Offline Pupil2021

I am of Pakistani origin and this is a load of tosh. Pretty sure Islam may also recommend not becoming a WG too, and I have known one Pakistani (ex GF) to be the dirtiest girl I have ever been with (fond memories!).
Banned reason: Idiot who doesn't know when to stop.

Offline iq129

I am of Pakistani origin and this is a load of tosh. Pretty sure Islam may also recommend not becoming a WG too, and I have known one Pakistani (ex GF) to be the dirtiest girl I have ever been with (fond memories!).

My experiences of Pakistani girls are totally different and I am being honest here. It is not just Islam it is upbringing and culture too that is a barrier to enjoyable sex for Pakistani girls. Again, this is from my own experience and browsing through the internet.

Offline mightymunce

Lol....what a load of tosh. I can't even call it stereotypicL because you have literally picked something deep from within your nose and flicked on the boards.

#muggy

Offline Rekbang

My experiences of Pakistani girls are totally different and I am being honest here. It is not just Islam it is upbringing and culture too that is a barrier to enjoyable sex for Pakistani girls. Again, this is from my own experience and browsing through the internet.
Don’t believe everything on the internet. Pakistani/Indian girls are the wildest you will ever come across. 

Offline Pupil2021

Don’t believe everything on the internet. Pakistani/Indian girls are the wildest you will ever come across.

:thumbsup:
Banned reason: Idiot who doesn't know when to stop.

Offline iq129

Thank you. I will give it a try, but not this Giaxo lady as she is not full Indian or Pakistani. A lot of Romanian girls pose as Indian - Pakistani girls and they pick up a few Hindi words. Maybe Giaxo is one of them. I am not doubting Giaxo’s service but I don’t go anywhere near Romanian ladies nor Brazilian or Latino girls, just in case she is one. She’s too expensive anyway. But thanks for your time and effort in convincing me to see an Indian - Pakistani lady.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 05:50:12 pm by iq129 »

Offline bukowski

i concur
i have had a couple of flings with Pakistani women and they were fully and totally filthy
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years, refuses to explain when asked, fair enough
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online TP84

Thanks. I just set one up to send her a message.

But as I don’t have any reviews I’m unsure whether she will both to reply.

Anyone else managed to get a reply without any reviews/new account  ??

I have more feedback than her and not had a reply to any messages  :scare: :yahoo: