Author Topic: Ella Parker incall Manchester  (Read 5198 times)


3 review(s) for Ella Parker (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Willnotts

External Link/Members Only

Location: Ashton in Manchester

Fee: £100 for half an hour

The apartment: Small in the centre of Ashton near the station, said she wouldn't usually stay here but her friend owned the place, discreet entrance on a side street.

The girl: don't think her photos do her any justice, she's a million times hotter in person. Tall, incredibly slim and toned beautiful soft skin. Facially very pretty and lovely thick long hair. She's southern and has a lovely posh accent.

The meet:
Came in from the freezing cold and went up to the bedroom and had a little chat, jumped in the shower and then went back into the room where she invited me onto the bed, had a little snog and started immediately feeling each other up. This was very much an incredibly hot gfe. I laid back because I was quite shattered from work and let her get on top. She was wearing stockings with a suspender belt and matching bra and thong under a nice revealing dress that she soon took off. Just in her lingerie she slowly took off my top and felt my rock hard cock and slipped her hand inside my boxers while still kissing me. Not sure what she did but was rubbing my balls and it felt amazing, never felt it before haha.

Once we were both undressed and her Brad was off I went on top and loved sucking and kissing on her nipples and she went wild. I made my way down and gave her oral and after a few minutes she was tensing up shouting that she was going to come, I held her arms down by her side tightly while she came but I didn't stop and soon after made her cum again.

I laid back and invited her to some more kissing before she popped a condom on and went down to return to favour. Don't mind covered oral but it still felt Pretty good and after a minute she whispered "I want you inside of me" and climbed on top. I do really like women on top but Ella rode me like a pro and I'd say she's probably the best I've had on top. Her toned stomach looked incredible. She picked up the pace and was really going for it, I knew I couldn't hold on much longer so suggested we switch.

Moved into doggy and slide in with easy and grabbed her hips and pounded away. Spanked her arse and fucked her as hard as I could and made her moan and demand more. I was happy to keep this going and she was getting close to cumming again so I pulled her arms behind her back and stepped it up a bit, slightly rougher with her wrists bound behind I kept fucking her untill we both came and fell back onto the bed and had a little kiss and cuddle.

1000% going to see this one as often as I can she's amazing. So beautiful and easy to talk to and a great fuck.

Banned reason: Repeatedly telling members to ignore the rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline standardpostage

Thanks for share. Reads like a porn novel  :)

Offline Bustydusty

£100 for half an hour with no owo :dash: - don’t  need any more info but thanks for sharing

Offline Willnotts

Tbh I wasn't bothered, not overly interested in a BJ when having a hot gfe, just wanted to make her cum and fuck her doggy more than anything. She was worth it
Banned reason: Repeatedly telling members to ignore the rules.
Banned by: daviemac