Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Fuming after this establishment ruin birthday treat Acocks Green, (Hockley)  (Read 4116 times)

Offline Rangers54

Chinese massage ,
External Link/Members Only

Heard good words with these providers, so called up to arrange time. She said you come now, I said 40 mins I come from Wolverhampton its 20 mile drive. She said OK heres my postcode phone when arrive...

I jump in car get on m6 slight traffic jam then get a phone call only 15 mins after saying I'm 40 mins from her,..you here she said, I replied no 20 mins away.

She hummed and I said is it OK still, yes she said. So Got to place in about 15 mins, not greatest of areas but thought its ok in daylight. Parked up then called, she said ohhh the girl has client stay over, he booked half hour but want other half hour. I said why you not tell me you got someone. She said so sorry you wait 20 minutes i call you to come. So I sat there 35 mins then thought stuff this, drove from there to junction 8 of m6 she called me saying girl is ready. I told her to do one and hope she enjoys my review...

These Chinese service providers are piss takers they operate their business on a basis of been outside house then you will be seen even if they've booked someone in, I find their attitude to be a disgrace and hope they lose custom if only 3 or 4 people refuse to use them its a start. I would double negative these providers if I could. Hope they have an awful Xmas and a worse new year  :diablo:

Offline milyzz

I'm not surprised with the negative review, but at the same time I understand these providers have a lot of no shows. This is why they only believe you are genuine if you are outside or one of their regulars.

I've had a few that have told me that clients have decided to extend their booking  :dash:

I don't expect anything better with an SP to be honest(its all about the money with most).

I think ill be giving lode lane a try sometime after Christmas.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 03:43:40 pm by milyzz »

Offline Rangers54

I'm not surprised with the negative review, but at the same time I understand these providers have a lot of no shows. This is why they only believe you are genuine if you are outside or one of their regulars.

I've had a few that have told me that clients have decided to extend their booking  :dash:

I don't expect anything better with an SP to be honest(its all about the money with most).

I think ill be giving lode lane a try sometime after Christmas.

Yeah I get that, im experienced enough to know the score, however what gets me is that she clearly knew I was booked in and on my way, yet still took a booking knowing full well I would be there in 10 mins. I should have stuck to my rule; not punting outside of  5 mile radius.

Offline oldmanking

there's usualy a couple of girls working there any given day, so not sure why the other girl couldn't have seen you instead, unless both had hour long bookings?  as someone that always books for an hour there i guess they know to not book someone in so early when i've booked.  it's more naughty that the guy changed his booking, and should've been told no as they had another guy en route.  but then again, as already said, maybe they thought u were messing them about with being late etc..?

nb.. was you late, i'm not certain as confused by all the miles and times you wrote?  my bad if you weren't.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 06:17:08 pm by oldmanking »

Offline Rangers54

there's usualy a couple of girls working there any given day, so not sure why the other girl couldn't have seen you instead, unless both had hour long bookings?  as someone that always books for an hour there i guess they know to not book someone in so early when i've booked.  it's more naughty that the guy changed his booking, and should've been told no as they had another guy en route.  but then again, as already said, maybe they thought u were messing them about with being late etc..?

nb.. was you late, i'm not certain as confused by all the miles and times you wrote?  my bad if you weren't.

No I was in fact early if you timed the start of the first call and how long i said i would be at their location too when I arrived at postcode.. also knowing I was on route when she made the phone call to me is a disgrace after I said is it OK to still come over.

Offline oldmanking

do you know who you booked to see?  i had one small issue time i saw yaya there, but never ever with jessica aka junjun.

Offline Rangers54

do you know who you booked to see?  i had one small issue time i saw yaya there, but never ever with jessica aka junjun.

No, I had heard good reports and just phoned to get booking. She did say Jessica or yaya working today. I wasn't bothered which one i would see

Offline petermisc

Yeah I get that, im experienced enough to know the score, however what gets me is that she clearly knew I was booked in and on my way, yet still took a booking knowing full well I would be there in 10 mins.
Sorry, but she didn't know that you were on your way - she only had your word for that.  I can understand your anger, but I really think you were expecting too much.  This kind of establishment rarely book people in, unless perhaps you are a regular, as they get so many no-shows.  From their point of view, the further ahead you book, the greater the chance of you changing your mind.  Saying that you will be there in 30 or more minutes is pretty pointless - as Milyzz said, first at the door is first in, is the usual rule.  A punter in the hand is worth two claiming to be on their way.  If you intend visiting such establishments, then you should be prepared to be kept waiting for anything up to an hour after you arrive.