Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS review Elektra Goldenberg. Preston  (Read 8829 times)

Offline jaszyj87

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Meet happened last time she was in Preston - late oct/ early nov i think cant remember the date

Comms: Replied fast, all sorted and arranged fast. Arrived at post code bit of a back and forth as she kept saying road name but its a very long road and didnt fancy walking 5 min one way to be told the other way.

Location: Apartment just on outskirts of city centre, clean and big bed.

Looks: The main profile pic of the Eblue advert is the most accurate, dressed as requested stockings, heels and she wore a body stocking. Taller than I thought she would be probably 5'10 and 6 inch -ish cock.

Meet: Plesantries exchanged (english isnt the amazing but can communicate) she asks me to shower which I do, then money changes hands. She asks what I want Oral Both ways, to fuck her and her to C.I. my mouth. Get exactly what I ask for she fucks my face slips a condom on me and fucks me cowgirl whilst wanking her self off and alternates this oral and fucking until she cums in my mouth (quite alot). she jumps off gives me a great BJ then rolls over and I fuck her missionary, keepts pulling me in for DFK and biting my bottom lip a few times, which makes a nice change usually TS girls ask me to use mouthwash after the cum in my mouth before more kissing. fuck her until I cum whilst she is holding me in tight with arms and legs. quick chat whilst i get dressed. Just over 30 min has passed since I arrived for my 30 min booking.

Offline winkywanky

Blimey, you wouldn't get that amount of service from a Cisgirl in half an hour  :cool:

Offline winkywanky

Judging by her name, I assume she's circumcised?  :rolleyes:

Offline Goldfinch

Offline winkywanky

I see she's currently in Romania.

I hope she fucks them really hard and then tells them to fuck off  :D

Offline Gethin_Thomas

?

I see she's currently in Romania.

I hope she fucks them really hard and then tells them to fuck off  :D

Offline Hotdogboy88

Offline photoclicker