Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy Spa Chinese massage in Stockport  (Read 10598 times)

Offline Normalbloke

External Link/Members Only

First punt since the second lockdown. I was working in Stockport and had seen the place as I was getting some lunch. Called and arranged an appointment.
At the booking time I arrived and rang the bell. It's a bit open and in a main pedestrian stretch but as it was already dark and I was wearing a face mask was not too concerned. Wouldn't want to be do that in an area I'm from in case anyone saw me.
Was let in by the usual girl hiding behind the door and wearing a massive pink dressing gown. Was ushered into a room on the ground floor with a massage table and the usual table of oils and wipes.
She then immediately disrobed from the dressing gown and was wearing a sort of tartan schoolgirl outfit. Small good looking slim girl with small tits and looked to be in her mid 30's. Quite pretty with a round face. English was really good.

Paid the £35 for the hour massage and was immediately asked if I wanted something and HE for £30 (I didn't get her comment at first and she repeated a mumbled phrase but HE was very clearly stated. Explained I only had £20 on me and she thought for a moment before agreeing to this, for a moment she did seem like she was thinking of saying no and I was thinking it might be just a massage tonight but she then agreed.
Started with an OK back massage and she got a load of knots out of my back and upper arms.
Then after about 25 minutes her uniform was discarded and she climbed up and started to give me B2B. This explained the delay in her agreeing but I was very pleasantly surprised she had mentioned B2B and HE.
She was sliding up and down giving it the full on moans (a little fake but not too over the top).
Flipped over and she was wanking away immediately. Placed one of my hands on her tits and the other between her legs. She was really wet and asked for me to finger her. She seemed to be enjoying it and was wanking me up with a good technique. Really surprised that she then started sucking me. Great OWO but with little eye contact.
Soon blew my load and she spat this into a tissue. Still had about 20 minutes left and thought I would get that awkward post shot massage for the rest of time but she soon had me hard again and launched into round 2 with wanking and licking. Oiled up her other hand a finger was put up my arse as well. Soon popped again and she cleaned me up.
Overall a great hour and much more if a service than expected for the additional £20.
OWO Sucking, B2B and prostrate massage all thrown in.
I'm guessing there could be even more on offer in the future.
Would definitely return again.

Offline standardpostage

Thanks for share. Value for money / sounds good.

Offline Bustydusty

Sounds good - do u know the name of the girl you saw?

Offline Normalbloke

I think it was something like Me Me but I'm not absolutely sure of the pronunciation

Offline Bustydusty

I think it was something like Me Me but I'm not absolutely sure of the pronunciation
Thanks - sounds like you got lucky with this one  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 11:26:24 am by Bustydusty »

Offline Tom_72277

Sounds like a great time! Will be contacting them to see if I can get this lucky!

Offline darby29

Thanks for review.  Interested to know what covid rules they asked you to follow, i.e. mask reqd, name and phone no. reqd?

Offline Normalbloke

Thanks for review.  Interested to know what covid rules they asked you to follow, i.e. mask reqd, name and phone no. reqd?
I wore a mask going in but inside she did not have one and no temperature check or contact tracing.

Offline spiralnotebook

NBC suit with positive feed air supply?

Offline scutty brown

95 castle street Stockport SK3 9AR  07405584912

but also advertising
78 Dickenson road Manchester M14 5HF 07424400848

Offline nanga247

95 castle street Stockport SK3 9AR  07405584912

but also advertising
78 Dickenson road Manchester M14 5HF 07424400848
they are 2 seperate businesses

Offline scutty brown

Think again
All three profiles on Gumtree were posted by the same person

Offline jonko

Has anyone tried the place on Dickenson Road. I am about 15 mins walk from there - tempted. Though always a cautious of these places as on the couple of occassions I have been to one the girls are always chubby 40 year old chinese - and don't do it for me. I need a younger fit one to do it. Just wondered if anyone had been to Dickenson road.

Also, the four hand massages do they include extras or will it be another £30 quid or so for the HE, and if you have 4 hand HE is it double the price?

Offline Pscz

Has anyone tried the place on Dickenson Road. I am about 15 mins walk from there - tempted. Though always a cautious of these places as on the couple of occassions I have been to one the girls are always chubby 40 year old chinese - and don't do it for me. I need a younger fit one to do it. Just wondered if anyone had been to Dickenson road.

Also, the four hand massages do they include extras or will it be another £30 quid or so for the HE, and if you have 4 hand HE is it double the price?

Isn't it Angel Spa which has been reviewed here quite a bit?

Offline jonko

I don’t know. Just going off the comments in the post above, it just mentioned three places - one on Dickenson Road - did say a name of place.

Offline Bustydusty

Offline scutty brown

it actually appears to be 78A Dickenson Rd
78 is an accountant / company accommodation address

and 78A is the registered office for  Angel Spa
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:46:50 am by scutty brown »

Offline westeros

The dickenson road place is angel spa. It's next door to an accountants office.

Regarding the above posters question, the thing with this place and other Chinese outfit places is the have a very high turnaround of girls. Usually a fortnight and then the girls are switched. The only constant ones are part of the management.

So the girls you see are basically down to pot luck. Prices are absolutely never fixed in angel spa as far as I know. I've been a few times and received a variety of services. Other than sex, you could probably do anything as long as you play nice. Prices are of course negotiable

Offline scutty brown

Both had Hua Zhang as sole director, however in September she (?) was replaced at Happy Spa by Hailiang Gao

Offline Warm-Hands

I visited Angel Spa a few times (78a Dickenson Road) and had good and bad. It is the usual rotating girls establishment. My best was a four-hands, when they were not busy and the woman massaging me suggested the other girl join us for another 20 quid, and for around 80 quid I had two girls giving me B2B while I had my fingers inside both of them, followed by one of them sitting on my face for RO.

What you get and what you pay depends so much on the individual women...YMMV

I would go there though if I ever get back to Manchester - although there are others that I might like to try first - e.g., Nattaya in Cheetham Hill, or a return visit to Queens - also in Cheetham Hill.

Offline Prince_s

I went to angel spa and didnt have a good experience (posted a review about it i think). Girls may have changed but I doubt i would go there again.

Offline spiralnotebook

Could someone please confirm if the Castle Street Stockport branch have regular girls or rotating staff? I called in recently and had a great time but I`m wondering if its worth doing a report if the girl isn`t there.

Cheers.

Offline nanga247

Could someone please confirm if the Castle Street Stockport branch have regular girls or rotating staff? I called in recently and had a great time but I`m wondering if its worth doing a report if the girl isn`t there.

Cheers.
regular girls here

Offline spiralnotebook

Cheers Nanga, report to follow.

:thumbsup: