Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheffield This Thursday  (Read 2112 times)

Aaron3265

I'm in sheffield this Thursday. between 12-6. Gonna be around the city centre area, anybody got any good advice on who to visit?

preferred but not a clincher are:

Receives rimming
Good sloppy blowjobs without
Pvc/leather outfits
duos

thanks

Offline Tricks

External Link/Members Only

Not sure about duo, but the rest she does.

I saw her pre boob job and she was good.

Aaron3265

Cheers for all the suggestions lads............... :dash:

Aaron3265

someone must have some recommendations for tomorrow in Sheffield?!?

Offline wristjob

Sums up Sheffield mate. There's sheffield belles who probably have about 2 girls working, dunno about other agencies but it seems the city is all about parlours and pretty few indis/agencies.

Aaron3265

Fair enough, i've seen a couple who seem to have citycentre places near the train station (I'm only there for the afternoon) but yeah Sheffield looks even worse than notts!

Offline Tricks

Let us know how you get on  :thumbsup:

Mark76

External Link/Members Only

Not sure about duo, but the rest she does.

I saw her pre boob job and she was good.

Did she used to work as Pussycat Nicole?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Did she used to work as Pussycat Nicole?
She did. It's such a shame she had implants, but still one of the few Sheffield girls I would actually see, I haven't seen her though.

Offline NIK

I have seen her. She wasn't bad. The venue was crap though.

Didn't realise she'd changed her profile thought she'd gone. I don't like implants at all either.
Also if I was non white I wouldn't be happy with 'no coloureds (is she still in the 1960's?) for obvious reasons.'
What are the obvious reasons?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I have seen her. She wasn't bad. The venue was crap though.

Didn't realise she'd changed her profile thought she'd gone. I don't like implants at all either.
Also if I was non white I wouldn't be happy with 'no coloureds (is she still in the 1960's?) for obvious reasons.'
What are the obvious reasons?
In a bizarre twist I always thought she looked mixed race.

Offline NIK

In a bizarre twist I always thought she looked mixed race.

She is a little dark skinned, but doesn't appear to be mixed race.

Offline Chezzie John

I've met Nicole. She was alright and she does look like she's got some Italian or something in her. And the venue wasn't great but she was on about moving and that was probably 3 years ago.

Offline NIK

Same here. She told me she was moving and that was three years ago. Yet according to the profile it's still S6. Didn't rate the ground floor front room at all. Parking was hard work too.

Offline Chezzie John

Yes that's where I met her. I would have seen her again but I also see one of her mates and was told something that I thought would have been no big deal and funny but it turned out not to be true when I brought it up. So they had a bit off a fall out and I had her kicking off with me. Sorted it in the end but felt awkward seeing her again.