Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hungarian house central Wimbledon  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Sedlmayer

I've visited the well-known Hungarian house 3 minutes walk from Wimbledon Station a couple of times now, and found it convenient, presentable and reliable, with good value girls. (You know the one where the street number is reminiscent of a mutual oral sex act, and they ask you to take your shoes off just inside the door).

I've seen Stacey there  External Link/Members Only  (although she seems to be moving to West Ken now) and Claire  External Link/Members Only , both of whom I enjoyed, and I think Scarlett  External Link/Members Only  also works there.

My question is this - is there any actual way of knowing who is going to be there at any given time? here seems to be a lot of coming and going, which can be a bit confusing. Is there a central number where you can call the receptionist and ask about who will be there over the next few days? Or do you just call any of the girls' numbers and just ask?

Offline Sedlmayer

Or just any comments/feedback on this brothel would be appreciated.
C'mon I know many of you have been there!

abdul

Southcoast man you've been long time in AW use your common sense :hi:  why are you particularly interested about this brothel? I don't see here any reason if they don't advertise in AW why do you need to know about their rota :unknown:

Rochdull lad

Shouldn't this be on one of the London Boards?

Offline herbie007

From what I know these girls don’t have no Rota system, you just have to keep an eye on their profiles, Stacy says she is back on the 30th April and Scarlett usually leaves her profile up whilst she’s away and usually displays when she’s back about a week before.

Hope this helps.

Offline Sedlmayer

Southcoast man you've been long time in AW use your common sense :hi:  why are you particularly interested about this brothel? I don't see here any reason if they don't advertise in AW why do you need to know about their rota :unknown:

That's Sedlmayer to you, and if you haven't got anything useful to say perhaps shut up.
I've asked a perfectly simple question and I think I explained why I was interested (convenient, good value etc), so I don't need your jumbled ungrammatical unhelpful contribution, thanks all the same.

Offline Sedlmayer

Shouldn't this be on one of the London Boards?

Sorry - my mistake. Obviously admin will move it if they feel it better.

Offline 385North

Stacey looks seriously hot stuff. Defo one for my hot list.

zatoichi

They are on AW,just individually.Always struck me as the type of place that you called,made your appointment,and if they weren't there they would be by the time you got there,rather than a set hours affair.

Offline Sedlmayer

They are on AW,just individually.Always struck me as the type of place that you called,made your appointment,and if they weren't there they would be by the time you got there,rather than a set hours affair.

Fair enough then - which girls (other than the ones I named above) would anybody recommend at this establishment please?