Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria - Lush - Jewellery Quarter  (Read 1857 times)

Offline Brumbrum

Girl in question - External Link/Members Only

1 hr Incall around jewellery quarter £100

Met victoria midday after calling lush in the morning and surprise they had an availability considering how popular she has been. Called lush before entering and arrived on time, nice clean 1 bed flat

Girl - very pretty British Indian girl would say early 20s around 21 maybe, skinny, nice b cup tits and a nice ass to hold on to, she opened the door with a crop top on with loose trousers

The meet - Walked inside and greeted with a smile and saw her and was definitely my type, someone I would go for in Civvie life. Sat on the sofa and had chit chat for around 10 mins, then discussed what services were on offers, so ended up with CIM, OWO, penetration and lots of French kissing. I did ask for anal toy to use on me but she didn’t have the smaller size on her but something I might ask for next time

We started chatting on the sofa and then started getting a bit hands on with lots of French kissing, don’t think I’ve kissed a girl that much in my life, she kept complimenting my lips and arms enjoyed kissing me and said we have a great connection. She then sat on top of me with her trousers on and rubbing her clit against my dick until it started getting hard, whilst she was rubbing her clit she told me how much she wanted to orgasm and cum, she kept carrying on and then I laid her down against me still kissing whilst she’s playing with her clit and moaning, she told me she’s really wet and wants me.

We then stripped off naked and then she gives me lovely OWO using her tongue piercing flicking my penis and deep throating it with some mild face fucking, she then wanted my dick so bagged up, she rode me and then I shagged her in doggy, felt a bit worn out so stamina wasn’t there after not sleeping much the night before so decided to whip the condom off and she swallowed all my cum in her mouth and then had a kiss after, was a good experience. Had 10 mins left had a general chat, ran 5 mins over and then left.

Enjoy guys :)

She then
« Last Edit: December 19, 2020, 05:42:40 pm by Brumbrum »

Offline Brumbrum

Met victoria midday after calling lush in the morning and surprise they had an availability considering how popular she has been. Called lush before entering and arrived on time, nice clean 1 bed flat

Girl - very pretty British Indian girl would say early 20s around 21 maybe, skinny, nice b cup tits and a nice ass to hold on to, she opened the door with a crop top on with loose trousers

The meet - Walked inside and greeted with a smile and saw her and was definitely my type, someone I would go for in Civvie life. Sat on the sofa and had chit chat for around 10 mins, then discussed what services were on offers, so ended up with CIM, OWO, penetration and lots of French kissing. I did ask for anal toy to use on me but she didn’t have the smaller size on her but something I might ask for next time

We started chatting on the sofa and then started getting a bit hands on with lots of French kissing, don’t think I’ve kissed a girl that much in my life, she kept complimenting my lips and arms enjoyed kissing me and said we have a great connection. She then sat on top of me with her trousers on and rubbing her clit against my dick until it started getting hard, whilst she was rubbing her clit she told me how much she wanted to orgasm and cum, she kept carrying on and then I laid her down against me still kissing whilst she’s playing with her clit and moaning, she told me she’s really wet and wants me.

We then stripped off naked and then she gives me lovely OWO using her tongue piercing flicking my penis and deep throating it with some mild face fucking, she then wanted my dick so bagged up, she rode me and then I shagged her in doggy, felt a bit worn out so stamina wasn’t there after not sleeping much the night before so decided to whip the condom off and she swallowed all my cum in her mouth and then had a kiss after, was a good experience. Had 10 mins left had a general chat, ran 5 mins over and then left.

Online Jasonk71

She then
An Indian girl that Swallow. This is a rarity