Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyMay90 - Nottingham  (Read 8518 times)

31 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5925835) (26 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
31 review(s) for Mayarose (26 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline gbyld87

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£150 1hr

I texted May via text in the morning and arranged a booking for later the same day.  She was working from a rented apartment in Nottingham city centre, with plenty of on-street parking (metered) and a carpark near-by.  Apartment was very small but fit for purpose, and comms were short and to-the-point and once there she called me to give me the final directions.

May is very milfy, quite short with died blonde hair and a huge smile which she uses a lot.  You can tell from the pictures the body you're going to see and i was not disappointed, albeit she was a bit shorter than i expected and her tits were a fair bit larger in the flesh than i thought they would be from her profile.  She's got some lovely mature curves on her and obviously some large fake boobs which balanced her out well - i'd guess she's maybe a size 10, possibly 12, and very sexy for it.  Probably a little older than her profile, but then i guess that's more-or-less par for the course.  She was bouncy and happy the whole time i was there and very well spoken, obviously well educated and had a fantastic attitude both in and out of bed.

Welcomed in, lots of conversation etc while i get sorted out then into bed.  Lots of kissing, great OWO with lots of spit and threw in a bit of a tit-wank because why not!  She got very wet as i played with her pussy until it was condom on and May on top.  Loads of energy in the sex, bit of dirty-talk and a lot of grappling for control - she had me round the throat at one point while she fucked me cowgirl, and she really came across as someone that genuinely enjoys a good fuck.

Nice cuddle and a chat after round one, never feeling rushed, then onto round 2 which unfortunately i couldn't finish off - i'm blaming the condoms for that one, but she gave it a really good go. The condoms she had were way too small and i tore straight through one in the first 10 minutes.  It happens, but a decent condom is night-and-day compared to the cheap shit you get from superdrug (which these were) so on a return visit i'd take my own or ask her to buy some decent ones.  She was very apologetic about them and did say she would get a better selection.

There was never any rushing throughout, and she was very easy going and generous with her time.  She had a coffee while we chatted after and eventually i said my goodbyes.  I'm sure we were way over time but it doesn't matter if you're enjoying each other's company and neither is in a hurry.

In summary, May is a lovely lady, short with nice curves and a real milfy body.  She's mature and well-spoken and clearly well educated.  You rarely meet someone that so genuinely cares how much you enjoy your time with them and who gives such an impression of enjoying it themselves.  Would definitely visit again.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Top review :thumbsup:

Nearly went to see her this week myself, must try harder

Offline alpharius

Great review, she came across very well in emails when I was looking for an overnighter earlier in the autumn but she doesn't venture outside of Notts currently

Offline HailWood

Good review. Sounds right up my street.

Offline Theman1

Any other views or opinions on this one? Pictures look amazing, I'm planning a visit will feedback findings.

Offline kippydon

sounds a good punt, seems there are some great girls out there, not like a lot of negative reviews lately on here

Offline alftupper

Any other views or opinions on this one? Pictures look amazing, I'm planning a visit will feedback findings.

Click on the review link above the review and you'll see I've reviewed her as well.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Good review matey amazing tits !!

Offline nbarnes

sounds a good punt, seems there are some great girls out there, not like a lot of negative reviews lately on here

Issue is that there's a lot of newbies with low or 0 feedback on Adultwork, and they can't get any AW feedback because of the lockdown still being on...

This usually means they have zero reviews on here as well - so I just pass them by.

I guess this means I miss out on the gems before they get established - but newbs are too high a risk in the days of £80 for 30 mins.

Offline akah

Does she resemble anyone famous? Just wanna get an idea of what she looks like facially?