Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nana Bangkok - North Finchley  (Read 3085 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5365590) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pinzyboy

Been awhile since last punt and review.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Location: North Finchley N12, door does have a camera facing you. Smile for Camera

Price: £70 30min session
Price on profile is for massage only, FS is different price as mentioned above for 30min session.

Girl: pictures are editted to make SP look young, expect to find a mature looking SP. this didn’t bother me at all.

Meet: So this happened Monday this week, sorry for review being late, texted SP for a evening session, SP obliged and gave postcode, Drove to location off Granville Road, was given door number by SP and as I walked to the door, it had a camera, road is semi-busy with cars, easy parking no bays or yellow lines, not many pedestrians walking past. Buzzed and let in by SP in Lacey corset and directed to room. Agreed on time and paperwork sorted, SP nipped out for a minute and came back, room was warm and nicely light to set mood. No kissing but light pecks around lips and chicks, clothes off and SP on knees began OWO and my god she can suck almost blew it then and there, had to indicate to slow down and we moved to bed, SP is submissive and took commands pretty well, liked RO on her, SP was clean and fresh no BO, or funny smells from down below. Condom on and moved to mish, doggy (arse perked upwards) and finished in mish, SP was tight and wet no lube used in session. SP is warm friendly and not so chatty, but had a lot of enthusiasm. I didn’t use any fingers on her or ask about anal, but I’m sure Anal come as extra. For me it was a nice change from sweet Chaba who I’ve visited a few time now and reviewed.

Conclusion: I enjoyed the punt. Recommended, I will return again some time after lockdown

Offline loveahe

Seems to be in Manchester now, although she does say that she's 43

Would expect it's been a number of years since she was strutting her stuff in the Nana Plaza.  :D
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 06:38:02 pm by loveahe »

Offline Pinzyboy

Never really mentioned anything, then again it was my first visit to SP and we didn’t really chit chat.