Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia Sweetie - Edgware Road  (Read 6154 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5767658) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Golovkin]

Offline GlennQuagmire

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Firstly, thank you to OP @bedhedred for his review of  a duo with Olivia and Charlotte, as this first put Oliva on my radar and on my Hotlist.
 :thumbsup: :drinks:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288132.msg3005731#msg3005731

Spotted that Olivia was doing incalls in central London recently (before we went into Tier 3 lockdown) and I thought I would take the opportunity to meet her for a bit of fun.
Texted to check availability, relatively prompt reply confirming she was available around the time I wanted and booking made for 1 hour (£150).
Olivia was based at a big hotel near to Edgware Rd tube station, so it was very easy to find.
With no face pics on her profile I was a bit concerned she may not be very pretty, but that quickly disappeared once she opened the door.
Olivia has a cute, petite, girl next door look about her.  I would definitely check her out if I saw her in a bar as her body is slim, pert in all the right places and she has a cute face with long strawberry blonde hair.

Handed over the cash, had a little introductory kiss and paid her a few compliments.
I then went and warmed up my freezing cold hands and freshened up the important bits in a nice hot shower.

Back to the bed side, stood kissing her with towel around my waist, light FK to start, the odd tongue flick, slowly got more passionate. I enjoyed Olivias kissing, although it was maybe a bit passive at times.
Started to explore her body with my hands while kissing her lips, kneck, shoulders etc and she started to rub my stiffening dick through the towel.
Moved my mount down and released one of her small boobs from the bra and flicked her lovely nipple with my tonge and gave it a good suck, Olivia seemed to be enojoying that as some slight gasps and moans escaped her lips.
my towel by now was on the floor and he had my cock in her hand and was giving me some good attention.
I tend to like to get women warmed up and feeling horny, before I get too greedy, so after kissing a bit more I picked her up, lay her back on the bed, kissed my way down her body and started to lick her pussy and clit.
Worked away at that for a god 5-10 mins and Olivia was squirming and moaning breathlessly after a while and seemd to very much be enjoying my attention to her. I kept at it until she orgasmed- or gave a good performance of it.
I then sat in a nice comfy armchair next to the bed and had her kneel between my legs while she gave me OWO, lots of licking, relatively deep sucking but not DT, some licking and sucking of my balls. It was very enjoyable and was certainly getting me a lot harder and starting to get the sap rising.
After 5 or so minutes of this I had to fuck her, so she put a condom on me, and climbed on top in CG while I still sat in the chair.
Olivia then rode me with varying degrees of grinding, rising up and down, me thrusting into her, until, I knew i wanted to pound her, so picked her up, put her back on the bed with her ass and pussy at the edge, and thrust back into her pussy and hammered away until i shot the bolt.
  :yahoo: :yahoo:

We cleaned up, relaxed on the bed, kissed and cuddled, she started to rub my dick back to life and we started a second round. More OWO to get me nice and hard again, then condom on and started off in mish, moved to me kneeling  thrusting into her with her legs in the air, then eventually put a pillow under her lower back,  squatted above her and ponded away and really had to work for the 2nd pop which did come eventually, but bloody hell it was hard work!!
Sign of my ageing years that sometimes the 2nd pop is a real physical challenge and I can only achieve it in certain positions with the right amount of friction.
I think all the exercise I have been doing during the lockdowns has certainly helped my stamina for such situations.

Olivia was pleasant to be with, was passionate when it was appropriate and I found her pretty with a bit of innocent sexiness about her.
Would love to get her to do a naughty Uni student role play with me the randy Professor, she just has that right kind of look about her.
 :D :D

Offline bedhedred

I visited her twice at that hotel and came 3 times. I may review at some point.

First target: OLIVIA SWEETIE. I met her in a hotel. There was 55 minutes of quiet high-quality intimate sex, followed by a nice big come. It was on a par with Lucy Mayer.

Offline PLeisure

Sadly, the profile has disappeared  :(
Earlier in the week, she bumped her rate another £10 and limited meetings to regulars.
48hrs later, the profile had gone.

She sounded promising...

Offline bedhedred

I noticed as well. I was half way through penning the review of my 90 and 60 minute encounters at the hotel. Seems pointless to finish them now.

I'm glad I've got her number and class as a regular. She said I'll get a heads up about a meeting after lock down is over.

Online Alexmck

She looks great. Hopefully back soon. Dropped her an email last week but didn't see her response and now can't see it on AW  :dash:

Online Alexmck

looks like she might be back with a new profile

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

How can you tell it is her? Not that good at the detective skills!

Would be very interested if it is!

Offline ollielon

How can you tell it is her? Not that good at the detective skills!

Would be very interested if it is!

Not an exact science  :P  I would say 60/70% chance .. similar body shape ... strawberry blond with green eyes ... similar service type .. Polish .. similarly pricing and jaw line, lips ... maybe someone who has seen her can comment ... I think worth a try to confirm ... she also advertise massage + OWO service which looks OK VFM ..