Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Paloma - The punt that never was - Birmingham  (Read 8221 times)

57 review(s) for Palomaxx (45 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Discord

Thank you for patronising me, then apologising for implying I am thick. Fucking someone twice in 1 hour is not hard work. If it was, I would have dissolved by now. The things you are mentioning are common sense and the bare fucking minimum. I always ask if there is anything else I can do. I’ll even make you a cup of tea and give you a biscuit! Is our time up, but you still need a shower? Please go ahead! But if you get dressed...and leave???? You are beyond my help!!! Many clients book one hour, pop early and leave. They’ve decided, actually, she’s completely drained my balls and I’m not interested in fucking her again. Next time I will chase them down the street.

I’m more than accommodating, yesterday, I let someone cover me head to toe in custard, trifles, cake, sticky toffee pudding for a couple of hours, then fuck me from behind...I have photo evidence if anyone would like to see! But 2 pops in an hour is hard graft, unsure how I’m still alive  :crazy:

I didn’t say it was necessarily hard work, just more work.

It's tough for me to remember exactly how the end of our meeting played out with it being well over a year ago but looking back at my review it seems on that occasion you didn’t offer me a shower, ask if there was anything else you could do for me etc.  You make it sound as if I just put my clothes on and left without saying a word which also wasn’t the case.  Like you say though I should have been more forthcoming if I wanted to do more so much of the blame lies at my door in that instance. 

Best we just agree to disagree I think.  Certainly from what you’ve said it seems like you generally do your best to leave people satisfied and the mostly positive reviews support that you do a top job the vast majority of the time. 

Offline JontyR

Mate, with all the shit that’s happened in the last year it seems a little obsessive to be going on about a punt 15 months ago

Offline JontyR

Sorry, review was 15 months ago, punt was before this according to review.

Offline Wibblewibble123

Goes to fetch my popcorn....

When I saw Paloma back in October, she was stunning, really bubbly and brilliant to get on with. Haven’t been back to Birmingham since, but when I do, I’ll give her a call!

My personal feeling is you get what you put into a punt, if you are nice, you get nice back. I’ve seen a couple of reviews of WG on here where I thought it didn’t sound like the same person I met... we all have good and bad days I suppose.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 10:53:45 am by Wibblewibble123 »

Offline Brumish

Added to the hit list  :D

A bit harsh. She's only selling her arse, there's no need to put out a contract on her.

Offline Brumish

:lol: I’ll upload to my free gallery pronto!

Hahaha brilliant. You tart!
On a more pertinent note, see if you can flog a vintage Datsun that I have. Ive advertised it everywhere but not a single enquiry.

Offline girthyrod

My two cents on Paloma.
A born hustler, the way she responds back has been brilliant to read and love the way she sells herself by not really pushing sex but actually the fact shes a strong and feisty woman.

Remember this is a negative review, shes gone on to argue her point and win more custom.

Fair play on the hustle. I will also defo be seeing you on the back of this. 😀

Offline Rated123

My two cents on Paloma.
A born hustler, the way she responds back has been brilliant to read and love the way she sells herself by not really pushing sex but actually the fact shes a strong and feisty woman.

Remember this is a negative review, shes gone on to argue her point and win more custom.

Fair play on the hustle. I will also defo be seeing you on the back of this. 😀

Although my review was negative I completley agree with your point about her hustle. My nagative has given her the platform to gain more custom. Fair play to that dont however the status of the review remains the same

Offline Peterrandolphholmes

I find the way Paloma sticks up for herself admirable and really appealing, because it shows that there is not the power imbalance some associate with prostitution

Offline Bigboss2021

I find the way Paloma sticks up for herself admirable and really appealing, because it shows that there is not the power imbalance some associate with prostitution

Pointless extension of this thread

Paloma is hardly going to come on here, or any other sp for that matter, and say yup I'm shit at shagging

Let's move on
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 02:06:07 pm by Bigboss2021 »
Banned reason: Multiple accounts - Nacholibre, Bigboss2021 and Prophet999
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Hotdogboy88

She’s on my list now as well thanks to this review. Think it’s a first that a neg has got me putting her on the list.  :drinks:

Offline LLPunting

If a punter books an SP in the belief her "professionally edited" photos will be materially representative of how she'll look in the flesh then they're a fool.

How a punter behaves influences how an SP reacts so as much as OP has the advantage of broadcasting an encounter where Paloma is at fault, her reaction at the door is equally believable if he behaved in a less than amiable way in her perceptions, e.g. his face visibly fell when he clocked her and didn't like what he saw.  Given her spunky responses here, it's possible her "aggressive" instruction to get in the bedroom could've been a misinterpreted playfully curt "get in the bedroom then we're running late" to try to move things along (and see if she could win him over if she cared to or empty his wallet anyway).

Turning on your heels because you don't like the look of an SP is par for the hobby. 
If you're "promised" a young, lithe, happy superhunny sex kitten and you get a 40+ dumpy wreaking of fag ash in a housecoat and stained slippers then by all means cry foul.  In the case where you were advertised a young, attractive, English woman with a sparky attitude and you were welcomed by a young, attractive, lippy English woman there's not a lot you can determine beyond that unless you follow through with the booking.
Inferring a poor performance because you were disappointed and had done nothing to spark a positive reaction from the SP is you projecting your own unvocalised criteria for the sexual gratification you wanted to buy.

Paloma's public AW "pro" pics are in line with most "reputable" 150ph London agency girls; glossy pics that belie an attractive but "less perfect" (more real) body in person with ZERO promise of the personality you actually meet.  If you actually bother to read into her advert then there is obviously a sassy personality behind it, but whether that's her or not you could not be guaranteed.

No idea if any of the other real photos (not the splodge ones) were present at the time the booking was made but hopefully she'll leave all of them as a more honest impression of the looks more naive punters will be expected to cope with! 

Offline Supernose9

Never seen paloma but hey gents. She’s a human being,,, I’ve noticed quite a few “keyboard” warrior types on here , i’m certainly no white night but for fuck‘s sake why is she being vilified.she  Is offering a service that some might like and some might not
 it’s like some shop in Aldi‘s and some shop in selfridges , you pay  your money you take your pick .
Chill out.   Life’s to short
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 10:34:40 pm by Supernose9 »
Banned reason: Previously banned and dodgy.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brumish

I don't understand why the OP cannot have an opinion.
If you feel you need to add your own perspectives then by all means go and punt and do your own reviews.
It's not fair on the OP who has subsequently taken some time out to review.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 02:21:20 am by Brumish »

Offline Hothandle

When I saw Paloma back in October, she was stunning, really bubbly and brilliant to get on with. Haven’t been back to Birmingham since, but when I do, I’ll give her a call!

My personal feeling is you get what you put into a punt, if you are nice, you get nice back. I’ve seen a couple of reviews of WG on here where I thought it didn’t sound like the same person I met... we all have good and bad days I suppose.
Not wanting to drag this thread on indefinitely, but..
I’ve found your comment about getting out what you put in to be totally true in my experience.

Offline 0ralist

Not wanting to drag this thread on indefinitely, but..
I’ve found your comment about getting out what you put in to be totally true in my experience.

One thing to say and I'll add it to another quote.

Utter bollox, if The SP doesn't like you for what ever reason then you can be as clean as you can, polite as you can, respectful as you can and still get shit service as I did.

Very much sounds like you are polishing your armour.
Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak

Offline Wibblewibble123

Utter bollox, if The SP doesn't like you for what ever reason then you can be as clean as you can, polite as you can, respectful as you can and still get shit service as I did.

I get why WGs wouldn’t like you tbh... your a fucking troll!! A little keyboard warrior that loves nothing but to pass judgement on others, you like to throw your less than inspiring opinions out on practically everything that happens within the West Midlands and seemingly attack everyone who doesn’t agree with you and your ways.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 01:25:48 pm by Wibblewibble123 »

Offline 0ralist

I get why WGs wouldn’t like you tbh... your a fucking troll!! A little keyboard warrior that loves nothing but to pass judgement on others, you like to throw your less than inspiring opinions out on practically everything that happens within the West Midlands and seemingly attack everyone who doesn’t agree with you and your ways.

I pointed out that you was talking shit and now you are attacking me?

Thanks

:hi:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 01:31:25 pm by 0ralist »

Offline Hothandle

Not sure what you mean by “polishing your armour”?
I can assure you i’m not talking bollox (assuming that was aimed at me..) just drawing from my experiences..
I’m not saying all my punts are a 10/10, but in the main i enjoy them.
Maybe i’m just lucky.

Offline Hothandle

I’m not talking bollox, merely drawing from my experiences..
I’m not saying all my punts are a 10/10, but in the main i manage to really enjoy them and come out satisfied.
Or i might just be lucky.

Offline 0ralist

I’m not talking bollox, merely drawing from my experiences..
I’m not saying all my punts are a 10/10, but in the main i manage to really enjoy them and come out satisfied.
Or i might just be lucky.

You both make it sound as if the punters that get poor service from some SP's are to blame for the way they treat them and this clearly isn't the case as I myself am respectful, clean, on time and a passive person generally.
So your view that I am to blame for bad service is utter nonsense.

Thanks

Offline Wibblewibble123

You both make it sound as if the punters that get poor service from some SP's are to blame for the way they treat them and this clearly isn't the case as I myself am respectful, clean, on time and a passive person generally.
So your view that I am to blame for bad service is utter nonsense.

Thanks

You come off rude and abrasive in most of your posts... but that just might be your writing style  :)

Offline TheSploshHER

Quote from: Wibblewibble123 on Today at 01:25:05 pm

I pointed out that you was talking shit and now you are attacking me?

Trying to be as impartial as possible - though, I can't help but totally agree with Wibble on this one.

Oralist u seem to be going through a spate of verbal diarrhoea and projecting your insecurities on other people.

I'm sure people are going through tough times at the moment so even more reason to be less abrasive and rude.

I'm sure we'd all get more out this forum that way.

Bants always welcome tho.. (enter straight6 n hothandle.. The chuckle brothers!  :dash:)

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Sounds like a good idea... I even forgot which WG was reviewed

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Why don’t you write a review of your horrific experience then? Our meet was only in September? It’s only right to do your bit, so everyone can be made aware of my ‘shit service’.

It was so shit that I made you cum pretty easily (something you struggle with) and you even text me afterwards to say ‘thank you for a lovely relaxing time xxx’.
Banned reason: Untrustworthy

Offline Pablo02

Why don’t you write a review of your horrific experience then? Our meet was only in September? It’s only right to do your bit, so everyone can be made aware of my ‘shit service’.

It was so shit that I made you cum pretty easily (something you struggle with) and you even text me afterwards to say ‘thank you for a lovely relaxing time xxx’.

And there goes his credibility  :unknown:

Offline Placebo88

Early last week...

Checked my texts over and over again and I didn’t have this happen to me early last week.  :)

What have texts got to do with remembering what went down in this review? He entered your place of work and then changed his mind and left.

Offline Hothandle

« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 05:54:20 pm by Hothandle »

Offline 0ralist

You was time wasting and just going through the motions it's been over a year, not back in September.
I didn't say it was horrific.
I said it wasn't anything special (meh)

And no I didn't say 'thank you for a lively relaxing time' where the hell did you get that from?I am sure you Are thinking of another person dear.

Offline finn5555

Maybe Paloma should give him a freebie to prove she hasn’t become a shit pro$$ie after her 20 plus positive reviews  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 06:00:28 pm by finn5555 »

Offline Hothandle

Sounds like he had a horrendous time, maybe the cup of tea and a biscuit instead next time eh.. :D

Offline Pablo02

You was time wasting and just going through the motions it's been over a year, not back in September.

And no I didn't say 'thank you for a lively relaxing time' where the hell did you get that from?I am sure you Are thinking of another person dear.

I think you should review

Offline 0ralist

And there goes his credibility  :unknown:

check my posts and you will see

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Maybe he wrote that in hope that I wouldn’t know who wrote this? But his AW and UKP usernames and people don’t walk out on me...

But I’ve been to bed since then. At least OP has a pair and reviewed his experience. He didn’t stay, gift me a bottle of wine, chat to me, have me suck his cock, ride his cock, make him cum, write a fluffy text afterwards and troll me months later  :)

Offline 0ralist

I think you should review

It's been over a year and not September just gone so  I don't know where she got that from?

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

• Banned
  • Service Provider

I know who you are, and you are lying :)

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

• Banned
  • Service Provider
It's been over a year and not September just gone so  I don't know where she got that from?

My text messages  :thumbsup:

Offline 0ralist

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Really lol  :unknown:

Yes really, I don’t delete them.

I don’t know why you’re playing the fool, because WGs talk, so I know exactly who you are and more importantly that you are lying.

We met in September. So why not review?

Offline 0ralist

Yes really, I don’t delete them.

I don’t know why you’re playing the fool, because WGs talk, so I know exactly who you are and more importantly that you are lying.

We met in September. So why not review?

In September most of my time was spent in London

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

• Banned
  • Service Provider
And no I didn't say 'thank you for a lively relaxing time'

Oops. Dropped yourself in it there.

You actually said ‘thank you for lively relaxing time xxx’. A typo mistake you just made here too :)

Offline icybluespruce

Banned reason: Undesirable lowlife trying to out a member
Banned by: Head1

Offline Brumish

I know who you are, and you are lying :)

Is it that ridiculous moustache!?  :D

Offline pbrown355

Really must get back and see Paloma again. In a fight I'd want her on my side. But that's not what I want to do if I see her again.

Offline Wood2017

Well this review certainly took an interesting turn  :rolleyes:  :D

Offline Pablo02

Dude got banned
What was his previous banning for if I may ask

Offline Mr_Shins

Oops. Dropped yourself in it there.

You actually said ‘thank you for lively relaxing time xxx’. A typo mistake you just made here too :)

Oralist is now banned so can't write a review for you.

Paloma = the new Rebecca? A negative review that turns into a drama.

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Dude got banned
What was his previous banning for if I may ask

White knighting, which is interesting as he was often biting at other members calling them a ‘white knight’ for disagreeing with him.

I called his bluff and he crumbled. Unfortunately said review of me will never materialise. People will have to come to their own conclusions regarding what happened (removed by mod)

« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 08:49:22 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
White knighting, which is interesting as he was often biting at other members calling them a ‘white knight’ for disagreeing with him.

I called his bluff and he crumbled. Unfortunately said review of me will never materialise. People will have to come to their own conclusions regarding what happened (removed by mod)
Do not post exact details of when a punt took place.

What people will conclude from this is your total lack of discretion which will only go to reinforce the negative.