Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_lisa_xxx - Bristol  (Read 1740 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by dubs]

Offline dubs

External Link/Members Only

£140 for 1 hour

This was before the last lockdown started.

Location: Well known Polish flat by the Harbourside, parking under Millenium square seems to have gone up in price though.

Comms: Very good, even telling me how to work the intercom buzzer (you have to put a zero before the apartment number)

Lisa: Good looking very petite, I would say about 5’ ish and a size 6, tiny bum, nicely shaped boobies.  I get what a previous reviewer has said about her eyes, she looks like she had had a bad nights sleep, i.e. a bit dark under the eyes.  Good English.

Session: Pretty enjoyable, some FK before giving me a decent OWO BJ.  She climbed on top for cowgirl and I popped into the condom almost immediately as it had been about 6 months since I’d been on a punt.

10 minute massage, a general chat (which was a bit forced) and back to the action with RO, mish, doggy and her on top again.  She does this thing where she reaches behind to play with your bollocks while in cowgirl which made me pop again.

By this time we were only about 45 minutes into the session but I was so spent I called it a day.  There was no rush by Lisa to get me out of the door.

Summary: Quite happy to recommend, and I’d visit again.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 12:46:18 pm by dubs »