Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roberta/Evelin - Cambridge  (Read 1726 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5855536) (0 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4767431) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6224197) (1 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline JayEZ2K

AW: External Link/Members Only
VS: External Link/Members Only

AW Phone: +447741423157
VS Phone: 07984441642

Paid: £60/30 minutes

Service: She achieved two neutrals and one negative within the past year, and has since gotten even worse. She flat-shares with terrible service providers such as Alessia and Jasmine-Anal, and they've likely been a negative influence on her.
Terrible service, typical of Romanians. Bossy; do this, do that. You can't do this, you can't do that. Tries to steal-time. Funny thing is that she said she doesn't get regulars. Obviously nobody wants to return.

Offline Bornslippy

Thanks to this site, and your good self, I have not bothered to meet these crappy Cambridge Roms and never intend to  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 08:59:41 am by Bornslippy »

Offline Milfman1112

Thanks to this site and your good self, I have never even bothered to meet these crappy Cambridge Roms

Likewise

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers, I'm always happy to know that I can at least help others avoid bad punts  :thumbsup:

Offline Bornslippy

Why don't they just offer a decent service?? There are a handful of young, fit, Roms, working in Milton Keynes that I will have no hesitation to return to. Same pricing structure too....Jaimee and her friends should head to cambridge for a few weeks take all the remaining business and hopefully the other lot will fuck off back home

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Why don't they just offer a decent service?? There are a handful of young, fit, Roms, working in Milton Keynes that I will have no hesitation to return to. Same pricing structure too....Jaimee and her friends should head to cambridge for a few weeks take all the remaining business and hopefully the other lot will fuck off back home

Yes such a waste, half decent looking girls if they got the "service" aspect right they could clean up rather then pissing every punter off!

Offline JayEZ2K

Yes such a waste, half decent looking girls if they got the "service" aspect right they could clean up rather then pissing every punter off!
It's a huge waste, because I would gladly give them all my money. And it's not for lack of trying on my part. I don't know why they do that, maybe because the money is easy, and good enough.

Could you ask them about touring Cambs? If they are young and fit, with decent to good service, then we could pool our interest, so to speak. They could get a good turnout of clients, and we'd get a budget punt with some young, fit girls. Win-win.

As an added bonus, it would either force the ample supply of local garbage service providers to improve their game, or pack-up and leave.