Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Alisa  (Read 1149 times)

2 review(s) for Sonja 2014 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline thunder

Met Alisa few weeks ago.
40pounds for 30min.
Was not dressed as requested which was no surprise as most never do but at least she looked fine with high heels and a short.
slightly larger than the pics suggest but nevertheless ok looking milf.
found me a bit harsh in the beginning and she said she can give me my money back if I'm to keep on doing what i do..which was spanking a bit passionate french kiss etc. nothing extreme at all.i said ok no worries.
Cbj per my request and i played with her boobs in the meantime, didnt let me push her head etc.
No cim or cof allowed, fucked her doggystyle,spanking was ok and came after few mins.
Very smiley woman started to talk about her life and etc. which i don't like.then Gave me a lousy message and started sucking again.this time licked my balls without me requesting and then i stopped her as i wasn't in the mood for second pop.
Overall a very nice woman but i am really into slutty wgs who like dirty talk,spanking and stuff without going into extreme.not ones telling me about their lives and children etc.
Neutral because she is a very nice woman and ok looking.but i'd not be back
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 06:46:43 pm by thunder »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Met Alisa few weeks ago.
40pounds for 30min.
Was not dressed as requested

I think you might be expecting a bit too much for £40.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If you fly Ryanair don't expect British Airways business class.     :hi:

Offline blue

No cim

She probably wanted £20 extra! I've had some decent punts for £40 but you shouldn't expect too much. Here's hoping your next punt will be better  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I've had some decent punts for £40

So have I, 20 years ago.       :hi: :hi:

helmsdale

I think the OP should have paid more attention to the Sweet Alisa's profile. All her photos in the PG say non nude (NN) and her AW user name is 'Sweet' as well. Not good signs if one is looking for a dirty slut experience.

ALyons

Anyone seen her recently? Her profile has disappeared.