Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nancy Thai Masage - Taunton  (Read 3849 times)

6 review(s) for Nancy Thai Massage (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JohnHerts

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl in Taunton as she does B2B which I love. Paid £60 for 30 mins. Her profile states massage and h/e only but she offered sex for £10 more which I accepted.

Location- flat opp a hotel, easy to find, nice and clean.
Comets - text, nice and easy

The girl- seems to be the one in the pics, she is quite pretty and has very nice tits. She is quite pleasant and friendly.

The service- skipped the massage and went straight onto B2B. She put some oil on her tits and spent a while rubbing up and down my body. I was allowed to fondle and suck her tits. This was really nice. Then I had covered bj, cowgirl and miss, standard service in this respect.

I enjoyed myself a lot and would definitely see this girl again.

Offline houseboot

Brave .... you presumably didn't see the previous Review  :scare:

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=284010.msg2954919#msg2954919

Still all's well that ends well  :thumbsup:

Offline JohnHerts

Yeah I did see that but I risked it as I didn’t have to travel, her flat was literally across the road from my hotel.

All I can say was she was nice and friendly and I had a good time.

Better than many a b & s I have spent many a 60/70 on.

Offline L2001

I found Nancy to be very easy going and friendly when I met her in Swansea. She has a lovely pair of boobs!

Offline lewis666

Seems you need to strike quick as clearly moves around a lot so will see when she comes back as worth a visit by the sounds of it, good review thanks