Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Latina@Caliente - West Drayton  (Read 1538 times)

2 review(s) for Latina@Caliente  (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lukie8

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£60 for 30 mins- couple of weeks ago.

Comms-Called her and got straight through, arranged to meet within the hour. I think it was her not sure though. Called when arrived and was given postcode and was given full address straight away.

Location- directly opposite West Drayton station above the shops. Very run down property with a locked gate as you enter the property via an intercom. Bit of a shithole really. Directed to the bedroom by the maid, that was pretty worn down as well. But it had what looked to be clean sheets and was better than the rest of the flat, so I decided to stay.

Claudia-No way she is 38 as the profile shows, more like mid 40’s. still has a nice body and ok looks. Very good English.

The action- she explained only OW before hand, I was aware of this from the one other review. Handed cash over and she went to stash. When she came back I was already striped. We got straight into kissing, it all seemed to lack something. She gave me a covered BJ that was ok, then she claimed on for CG. Then swapped to doggy. Blew in the bag and was out of the door within the 30 mins.

Conclusion-i walked out of there feeling disappointed, she done exactly what I’d asked, but I felt there wasn’t any great enthusiasm. I’ve had better punts with £50 girls. It was ok but I won’t go back again.