Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Teen Natasha - Cambridge  (Read 1703 times)

9 review(s) for Naughty Teen Natasha (4 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JayEZ2K

Link: External Link/Members Only
*** Note: Her profile is down, but seems they often times reappear.

Comms: Number is hidden. Booking through AW with the general location, and then her calling from a hidden number to give the address at the time of the booking.

Paid: 100 per hour (Covid discount!)  :thumbsup:

Looks: Curvaceous young lady (early 20s) with big tits, nice body overall, waist and ass. Not the prettiest, but young babyface, which is hot in its own way. Only downside is she had a slight funk to her pussy, ass, and breath. I had her clean her mouth, which sorted it. I should have had her wash, but didn't.

Session: This session was a strong positive, due to a different approach. Because she fizzles out after the first cum, I decided I would only cum once, and just enjoy a longer buildup with more play. So I brought two different lingerie outfits... first I had her put her don pigtails, lace choker, and a white stretch leotard, and then I spent the first half hour climbing over her and groping and sucking her big natural tits and groping her ass, kissing. Then, I had her switch to a tight pink dress/clubbing skirt... she looked hot, and the change in visuals boosted the novelty up to the original levels, and then I spent a more time playing with her, b2b, dry humping, then dry tit-fuck. At 40 minutes started OWO, then an oily titwank with her on top, me at edge of the bed (her suggestion). CG with her massive titties in my face, pulling the tubetop up and down to play peek-a-boo, exposing her tits. Joy! Cock deep in her pussy. Then doggy, which was also great. Doggy very nice, spreading her ass-cheeks, spreading her anus. Switched to mish, put a pillow under her ass, and I fucked her good. Played with tits, then eventually folded her arms to make her tits pop, and fucked her good kissing her and cumming hard inside her pussy (in the condom). No rush, although I was to clean myself up, then had a quick wash, bit of chat, and nice goodbye. Slightly rushed at that point, I could sense, as she probably had a client coming, but I was happy, especially at 100 quid. Overall, great VFM to kiss, play, and fuck a fresh young 21 year old with massive tits. Goes to show that tailoring your punt to your interests, and to the girl's service and strengths goes a long ways in improving a punt. With this strategy, I'd probably see her a few times per year.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only