Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Sandy's unoficially back? 50shadesprestwich  (Read 1440 times)

Offline IAMBATMAN

External Link/Members Only
they have been open for ages and no it's not the same. General opinions haven't been anywhere near the quality selection sandy had. It's just in the same building

Offline Asianfcuker

Sorry, but 50shadesprestwich is no longer active on this site.

AF

Offline scutty brown

Link dead already

a bit like the way his website is heading.........

After all the shit he created for this site I'm amazed that anyone on here gives time to his business failures like 40shades.
Don't forget he's the guy who put the reward out for anyone who could reveal OldAdmin's real identity

Offline TomTank

a bit like the way his website is heading.........

After all the shit he created for this site I'm amazed that anyone on here gives time to his business failures like 40shades.
Don't forget he's the guy who put the reward out for anyone who could reveal OldAdmin's real identity

didn't realise it was him .... explains why he was positive about the place when they were getting what looked like justifiably bad feedback

Offline scutty brown

« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 05:43:31 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Bella - stolen photos

Bianca - stolen photos

Daisy - stolen photos

I could carry on but I think the point is made
Yeah i've previously raised about them using fake pics and the fact it's put me off punting any of the girls there for probably over a year.
Talk about shooting yourself in the foot as it's actively losing him business  :dash:

Offline con-a-ser

can anyone confirm if Sienna is the girl in photo aka Roxie

Offline GingerNuts

Thinking of breaking your four year duck?

Offline scutty brown

another stolen photo dating from 2011 or earlier

Offline Blackpool Rock

I know they were previously using the old SS photo of Roxie for another girl a few years back, not sure if she got banned at some stage but Roxie came on here confirming that it wasn't her working there and apparently asked them to take the pic down.

I believe they did eventually take it down but noticed it was back in use recently however not there at the moment