Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Dream (Liverpool)  (Read 2353 times)

16 review(s) for Sophie_Dream (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
18 review(s) for SophieDreamx (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Kenaldo

External Link/Members Only

Well reviewed girl on here and whilst I’d seen her before a couple of years ago, recent reviews and the fact that she still delivers a good service meant that with £40 notes in my pocket and a ranging horn and that I was in the area there would be only one outcome.

Girl as described in recent reviews, decent looking with a fine pair of tits. Slight wobbly belly but the unleashed boobs and a nice pair of stockings did the trick for a quick pump and dump.

She gets into it and makes enough unsolicited noise to suggest she’s having a decent time as well. Good BJ, cow girl and mish and she sucked me to completion though I splattered all over her face. Quick wipe,  chat and goodbye kiss and I was gone.

Only downside is the place. It’s the well known Liverpool Party Pad which depending upon the time of the day can be busy and full of dodgy characters. Plus it’s slightly exposed by a supermarket and in view of a main road.  I went on a Saturday and passed a few much younger blokes on the stairs who must have thought what’s the old bloke up to. Room is ok but constructed of tissue paper so there’s always a chance someone next door will hear what you are up to, not that Sophie is that loud.

All in all if you can get past the location then Sophie is a decent P&D.