Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia_. Hoxton  (Read 2977 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Ironsman

External Link/Members Only

Meet was a few weeks ago just before lockdown 2

Comms by phone and text were good pre meet.

Location - nice apartment about 10 min walk from Liverpool Street, entry was discrete because of the limited number of people in London. Not sure how private it would be if the shops / restaurants were open.

Meet - Lift opens directly into apartment where you’re met by Mia who is IMO stunning. Quite small with slim toned figure and nice tits although fake.

Mix of LFK & DFK while undressing. Quick shower and back into the bedroom where Mia wasted no time in taking the towel from me and straight down for nice OWO. On to the bed where I took the opportunity for some RO which she seemed to enjoy. After a while on with the bag and asked which hole I wanted. Started in pussy but switched to anal. Unfortunately after best part of a year with no punting I didn’t last long. Clean up and chat then Mia offered me a massage.

Massage was reasonable then she started to play with the my cock and balls again. I’m not the youngest so wasn’t expecting round two to happen but fair play to Mia she got me going again so on with another bag and a few positions tried out. Eventually I had to call a halt as ran out of time. Quick shower and left about 1hr 15 after arriving.

Mia isn’t cheap and I thought long and hard about booking however after such an enjoyable time I would visit again, just not very often

Offline Palace123

Agree, She's still a good un....quite sub I found and loves the anal. Price hike from less than 1yr...she was at £150 (wish I could increase my rates by 33% in one hit) which is what put her on the map creating so many great reviews. At 200 she's in a new category and, I think, no longer incredible in that company but downgraded to decent. Fair play to her, if she can still be just as busy at 200 than 150 then why wouldn't she, but punting wise I think it will put off many who would try her otherwise.  Clearly her loyal fan-base means she doesn't need so many new clients.
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Convince Me

Agree, She's still a good un....quite sub I found and loves the anal. Price hike from less than 1yr...she was at £150 (wish I could increase my rates by 33% in one hit) which is what put her on the map creating so many great reviews. At 200 she's in a new category and, I think, no longer incredible in that company but downgraded to decent. Fair play to her, if she can still be just as busy at 200 than 150 then why wouldn't she, but punting wise I think it will put off many who would try her otherwise.  Clearly her loyal fan-base means she doesn't need so many new clients.
Perhaps she has managed to reduce her workload by 33%, wish I could.