Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet maria london  (Read 20162 times)

22 review(s) for Sweet Maria London (18 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

She doesnt do CIM. As for kissing, the limiting factor for how deep seems to be me, as I tend to not kiss too deeply.

As for fingers, I think she really is like if you were with a girlfriend. In other words, when I have given her RO, I have put a finger in and it didnt occur to me to ask or anything.

I can only speak for my experiences, but I know others here have seen her too and reviewed her.

As for toys, I imagine she does have, you should ask. I havent asked personally as Im not really into that or tried it with a wg that I recall  to be honest. Shes very friendly and happy go lucky, so just message her and ask on aw.
Thanks for the update - will add onto my ever expanding HL -  :hi:

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

If she is seriously going to offer duos, Ill definitely be going and trying that out. A good gfe duo in central london this summer is right up my street. fingers crossed that she will do duos!

I may be wrong, but this could be her housemate External Link/Members Only Something about her location and price structure suggest she works with Maria.

I've seen Julia before. It was okay, nothing amazing. She's got various reviews on this website that were either positive or neutral (there might have been a negative review).

I'd be interested in reading how Julia performs, paired up with Maria, as she wasn't the most lascivious WG I've ever met. She was pretty and serene, nonetheless.

Stealthshagger

I may be wrong, but this could be her housemate External Link/Members Only Something about her location and price structure suggest she works with Maria.

I've seen Julia before. It was okay, nothing amazing. She's got various reviews on this website that were either positive or neutral (there might have been a negative review).

I'd be interested in reading how Julia performs, paired up with Maria, as she wasn't the most lascivious WG I've ever met. She was pretty and serene, nonetheless.

I actually saw her a few days ago on maria's recommendation, about to write a review. I hadnt seen her profile yet, but I had a good time

Offline manoir

I saw Maria yesterday, based on the strength on these reviews and I have to say she's a great girl and lived up to all my expectations and then some.

Up there with my favourite all time WG.

Kabir

does anyone know if she allows cumming on her body?

Offline backofthenet

Offline backofthenet

in fact, I can confirm for definite (is that a tautology?) as cumming over her chest is exactly what i did earlier on today. You need to announce what your target is going to be, and aim carefully, as she doesn't like a face-full.

This was my second visit (she's moved to a flat near Royal Oak), and an improvement on the first - the GFE seemed much more spontaneous and convincing, and her DFK and general sexual workrate are top notch.

She's definitely strong-willed, and likes to be in charge in the bedroom - that's fine by me as it's preferable to someone passive and mechanical. But I also appreciate that her self-confidence in dictating the terms of engagement could be grating to some. It's an interesting mixture of a GFE and a WE (wife experience) - but that may not be to everyone's taste! It's probs worth either booking her for an hour and/or having a chat with her before hand about your likes (you need to ask specifically for owo as she defaults to ow)

But my lasting impression is a sensory one - she's immaculately presented, stunningly beautiful, minty-fresh from top to toe. If it wasn't for the tatts I'm sure she'd be in a VIP parlour in Mayfair somewhere. Orchestrate the punt carefully and you'll be in heaven.  :thumbsup: