Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Dream (AW) Mcr Adult Parties Venue, Strangeways, Manchester  (Read 4075 times)

16 review(s) for Sophie_Dream (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

Had an enjoyable 15 min romp with Sophie recently at the Adult Party spot in beautiful downtown Strangeways  :rolleyes:

All comms by text on the day.

Sophie is a tall, attractive, 40 something with a naughty, knowing glint in her eye, reminded me of a sexy business woman or teacher rather than a WG, I was attracted to her instantly.
Great eye contact & engagement from her right away & I got the feeling this was gonna be good.
She has huge natural tits, some natural sag due to size & age I guess, but lovely & soft & great to suck on if you're a tit man like me, she also has a belly with a few rolls on her stomach so not for punters who like them toned.

Time was of the essence so after the usual chit chat we got down to it.
She asked if I kissed & then it was a stood up snogfest with groping & some fingering for a while, great kisser, could have kissed her for the 15 mins.
Onto the OWO Blowjob, again really good, she knelt on a pillow as I stood, full DT, she can sure swallow a sword.
 Some more snogging then onto the bed for the rubber to be fitted & quick hard fuck in mish, watching her tits bounce around & her grinding & fucking herself on my hard on as we kissed.
She's quite vocal & gave good eye contact.

Sophie knows how to move a meet on & was soon asking me to finish on her tits (I'd asked to finish this way earlier) so rubber off & I lay on the bed & enjoyed the view as she sucked me off some more before some kissing & wanking had me cumming on her big juicy naturals.
She gave me a sexy, knowing smile at the end after I'd finished cumming

No shower in the room so she cleaned herself with wet wipes whilst I dressed, not sure if she had another booking after me though.
I never noticed any hygiene issues with her during my booking.

Only negative is I felt slightly rushed during the meeting,  nothing major but a recent review of her's said the punter went overtime with no problem, maybe she liked him better than me lol. :cry:

I left with empty nuts & feeling very satisfied, I really enjoy theses 15 min quickies when they go like this, job done without a significant lay out.

£50 all in.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 01:01:31 pm by Kool Keef »

Online Captain caveman 69

Glad you enjoyed... I'm really starting to enjoy 15 minute bookings . Might go  :hi:

Offline Kool Keef

Glad you enjoyed... I'm really starting to enjoy 15 minute bookings . Might go  :hi:

Cheers CC, she's definitely worth a 15 min booking for a quick suck n fuck imo if you like a busty MILF.
She does every other Wednesday in Manchester she told me, other than that she's based in Liverpool.   

Offline cash2spare

Thank you for the review O/P sure look like a fair pair of bangers on her. Glad you enjoyed sucking on em, lucky bastard  ;)

Offline GorillaWarfare

Hoping to see her this week in Liverpool. She's well reviewed on this site so hopefully I'll get the same experience. Review will follow obviously if I manage to get a hold of her, thanks for your review.

Offline MaxHamburg

Nice one KK. I'm very glad to see that you're keeping it up.

Offline Kool Keef

Nice one KK. I'm very glad to see that you're keeping it up.

Cheers Max, she might be one for you next time you're up here  :drinks:

Offline Princealbert1985

I'm pretty sure I saw her at the same venue a few years ago, but never saw her profile since. If it is the same girl, she rimmed me to high heaven and back. I'll book to find out! Cheers for the review either way as she looks great!