Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gumtree Massage Listing- Emma- Cheap listing with OW- Shepherds Bush  (Read 3049 times)

Offline 5amtheRam

Been a while since I contributed so I thought I'd jump in.

04/12/2020
22:30

Had a quick browse through Gumtree and this turn up as the top result- thought why not and texted the number for Emma.
5 Mins or so later got a reply stating the usual scrawl of B2B, Sensual massage with warm oil etc etc with Happy ending and Blowjob- which obviously piqued my interest.
 30 Mins for 50
 1 hr for 90

Wanted something quick and easy so opted for 30 mins.

The GIRL:

No picture as per the usual for Gumtree etc but she's a Petite little Romanian thing, not the best looker by any means but her body was lovely- good legs, shapely bum and perky B cups.
Confirmed services and got to it. Really nice pair on her.

Action:
  Stripped, onto the bed, warm oil applied to torso etc. Massage skills were more of a light rubbing. No real skill or purpose sadly but I didn't mind. It wasn't bad, just not good either. 15 mins in
and some light teasing of the balls and shaft- no CC swipes- then was asked to flip where she started some basic B2B sitting between my spread legs and rubbing her tits around my slick cock.
Felt good. Then she reached for the drawer to nab a DOM, on it goes and some good OW occurred. Pretty good technique with both mouth and hands. Came in the Bag. 3 mins remained of my half hour.

Would I return?
 Maybe, good for a quick light massage and some head. Could be better at both but no complaints. She mentioned she leaves for home on Sunday but there was another girl who is her friend who I spied as we entered the flat. Might see her if services are similar but I didn't get a name nor number.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 12:00:46 am by 5amtheRam »

Offline Jonestown

sounds interesting, but you have to sign in to gumtree to get the phone number.

Offline Beannie

07310506497   EMMA GUMTREE