Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppyy_xx Liverpool  (Read 9143 times)

64 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5982387) (54 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]
53 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5372517) (48 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Moby Dick]

Offline HJurys

External Link/Members Only

1/2 hour meeting with Poppy 4/12/2020 at the standard serviced apartments she uses.
Another visit to Poppy after recent letdowns with Roms & Brazilians/shite service.

Decided to revisit my known default after some recent terrible experiences.

£80 for half an hour seems to be good value at the moment as a lot of WGs are asking crazy money in the Northwest post Covid lockdown with £100 per half hour seeming to be the minimum benchmark for anything remotely youngish and decent and even some skanks are asking this type of money.

Great OWO, reverse oral, Cowgirl, Anal Fucking, CIM and anal play. Poppy still has a great body and fantastic tits (confirmed natural). She is also great looking in my opinion (I know some reviewers have said not to their liking) but I am judging by WG standards (not miss universe competition) and also the opportunity to fuck someone hot 2 decades younger than me. I guess looks are relative and in the eye of the beholder.

Nice French kissing with tongues (not too deep but good enough for me). Poppy remains a bit mechanical but does everything asked without complaint and with enthusiasm. Her Eastern European straight talking is quite endearing when you get used to it (can come across as cold on first few visits). For example, I unwittingly caught I her nipple bar when being a bit too vigorous with stimulation which caused her a bit of pain – I apologised profusely “sorry that was my fault” to which she replied of course it was, who else! :dash:

Nice chat at the end now she has defrosted a little and she knows me better. Exchanged some personal anecdotes and preference in her non WG life which was nice and added to the experience without getting too close – still remains a punter/WG transaction.

In summary, great sex as normal and I will be back again until I can find a reliable young alternative to challenge at the price level and services provided.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse towards other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline freeze44

Offline HJurys

Thanks mate. I can see you have had the pleasure in the past! She's top notch in my opinion  :D (each to their own, caveat emptor etc) and so hot I had to book in for another session this week. Great session with fantastic sex & refreshingly her pictures on AW are recent and a true reflection - if only everone did the same  :angelgirl:
Banned reason: Excessive abuse towards other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Slymon

She does sound great must say...
Poppy had been on my list pre-lockdown but never got round to seeing her.
Hopefully will in the new year. Her pics look cracking, if they are accurate she looks fantastic to my eyes!

Offline chrishornx

great report been wanting to visit for ages is she in a nice area , easy to get to , park etc?

cheers

Offline malu999

It's been a long time since i seen her last, but believe she is still using apartments near the docks. There is a big multi-story car park a few mins walk away.

Offline Al R

great report been wanting to visit for ages is she in a nice area , easy to get to , park etc?

cheers
Not seen her since before the first lockdown but if she’s working from the same place (apartment by the docks) then as mentioned parking is fine but easy to get to it isn’t. It’s a fucking nightmare with roadworks at the moment and for the foreseeable - especially at rush hour. I’d be planning my visit for a quieter time of day if it were me or get the train in and walk from the station

Offline smit1234

I'm hoping to see her again tonight. Walking from James Street is the best option considering where she works from. Pity she's ditched the 2 cums in 30 mins deal

Offline Al R

I'm hoping to see her again tonight. Walking from James Street is the best option considering where she works from. Pity she's ditched the 2 cums in 30 mins deal
Yep was going to say either James St. or Moorfields will be a similar walk, maybe 10 minutes or so..

Offline T13

She changed her account ?
She used to have old profile.
Gonna try book for weekend I think

Offline smit1234

She changed her account ?
She used to have old profile.
Gonna try book for weekend I think
Yeah it's a new one but deffo same girl

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for thereview OP :hi: I really need to get my arse in gear and see Poppy again - she is one of the best looking WGs I've ever seen and her body - Oh My!! :angelgirl:

Offline Al R

Cheers for thereview OP :hi: I really need to get my arse in gear and see Poppy again - she is one of the best looking WGs I've ever seen and her body - Oh My!! :angelgirl:
Agreed on looks and her figure is spectacular IMO