Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Holly-xxx / Edinburgh  (Read 2666 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5106407) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm afraid this was a shit punt and a waste of £100! I did try researching on here but there's very little detail given, so I really went in blind.

Comms were ok, by phone and text. Not always "instant" and my guess was she's quite busy. Located in a fairly up market hotel West of Edinburgh access was easy(by car) and discreet.

In the door and the package is tasty. I'd say pretty face and a good size 10 body, all in proportion tallish and firm if not quite gym toned (bodily, reminded me of "Amber Edinburgh"). She does have a scouse accent though, so I took the right cash in with me and left the wallet in the carpark. Only negative on the looks/body side for me was the enhanced lips(facial), when I viewed her side profile, couldn't get the "fuck-a-duck" thought out my mind.

No problem with shower, other than the only dry towel being 10cm square. Into the action, she didn't seem interested in kissing and stuck her tit in my mouth. The fact that I didn't become instantly erect seemed to surprise her.

Eventually we got to my preferred 1st base, but once again she expected the reverse oral to be a quick warm up and it took a while for her to click this was doing it for me. She tried putting me off my stride a few times at the start telling me to be gentle (which I already was) but once she swelled up and got wet, she told me to keep going, and was amenable to light AP (but no pussy fingering). She did however forget that this was supposed to be a mutual activity and I felt somewhat neglected.

Once she went sensitive, she was set on sex and insisted on the rubber and a half tube of lube. Legs a kimbo, we shagged for 5 mins with her starting on some Ooh's and Aah's,  then she wanted doggy and I got the dirty talk (ok, fill my pussy up, give me a hot load,  type of stuff). I'm afraid this, particularly when it's just uttered rote without any sincerity, combined with an over lubbed pussy, doesn't do much for me, and the wee fella started to lose interest. We tried reverting to hand relief and more RO, but 3 or 4 feigned orgasms later from her (each, more vocal than the last), I just lost interest and threw in the towel.

Standard chat as I dressed and the whole visit (bar 5 mins of unidirectional RO) just smacked of a total routine and impersonal process. I shall not return.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 05:00:59 pm by WorkingLateInTheOffice »

Offline Baggino

(ok, fill my pussy up, give me a hot load,  type of stuff). I'm afraid this, particularly when it's just uttered rote without any sincerity, combined with an over lubbed pussy, doesn't do much for me,

Nor me. Some of these WG have the looks but just dont have the click. If anything, are the type whos chat are worth ignoring but visiting just for that bit of eye candy. I was thinking of upping my punt $ (dont have a pound sign) and visiting her. she has good reviews down from down south. I think your review is the first in Scotland so its an appreciated one and has gave me 2nd thoughts. only because of 100notes

Online Kool Keef

Thanks for the review, a TOFTT because the other review was of an adult party she was part of , not a solo report.  :hi:

She's often in Manchester & I've been tempted by the pics but held back because I had a feeling it would be as you described,  I definitely won't be booking her now, sounds awful, even more so for what she's charging.