Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Me and You Spa - South Woodford  (Read 19165 times)

Offline pepsicolaboy

Hi sorry to re-open the thread but was wondering what the name of the big cheb girl was called? Looking to go. Thanks

Not sure who the member was referring to as not much to go on, also no Polish work there.

Online sparkus

Not sure who the member was referring to as not much to go on, also no Polish work there.

This was in their previous incarnation as 'Hope', working from the business centre on the other side of the station.  I understand it's same owner, just different premises/pricing.

No idea on name and this was years ago.  Never seen such a big pointy pair on a body like a knitting needle though, freakish.

Offline tantraman

Hi sorry to re-open the thread but was wondering what the name of the big cheb girl was called? Looking to go. Thanks

I think you might be looking for sparkus's Lora, Leytonstone (East London) FBSM - another one for the jug lovers, who's on my oily radar too :P

Online sparkus

I think you might be looking for sparkus's Lora, Leytonstone (East London) FBSM - another one for the jug lovers, who's on my oily radar too :P

He seems to be quoting an experience I had with a busty Polish chav bird in South Woodford? He's online so can clarify.

Offline yuptree

Again sorry for the confusion. I was wondering who the skinny chick with the massive tits was. Would love to visit her (or anyone like that)  :thumbsup:

Online sparkus

Again sorry for the confusion. I was wondering who the skinny chick with the massive tits was. Would love to visit her (or anyone like that)  :thumbsup:

As I said, a looooong time ago now.

Offline deek12345

icepos may find he gets more response from other UKP users when he starts providing reviews rather than asking for information from others and arguing.

If, instead of arguing on here about what others don't provide HIM with, he spent 10% of that time in posting reviews, we would all be a bit better off.
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac