Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best BJ and CIM girl in Liverpool / Chester / Warrington / North Cheshire  (Read 3413 times)

Offline mexicola

So Friday will be 2 weeks for me with no wanking, balls are absolutely full ! I'm normally quite a heavy  cummer but some lucky lady is in for a right treat  :D

So I'm looking for a girl who does an excellent BJ and will definitely take a CIM.  TS would be acceptable too !  It it is half CIM and half facial that's good too. And big tits so it can dribble down them afterwards.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 09:18:09 pm by mexicola »

Offline malu999

Have you seen this lass before? Decent BJ and definitely can take CIM

External Link/Members Only

Offline george21

Offline malu999

Not particularly from what I recall. She is well reviewed on here under her old Poppy profile

Offline Al R

Pretty sure won’t do facials though - not that I tried as they’re not really my thing.

Offline cideruk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It's her speciality
I've not seen her as she moves about a bit

Offline mexicola

Have you seen this lass before? Decent BJ and definitely can take CIM

I think Poppy might be the lucky lady then ! I hadn't thought of her but reviews sound very good. Plus anal for round 2.

I've got one other I'm thinking of, I'll see who is free and get a review up later.

Offline smit1234

I think Poppy might be the lucky lady then ! I hadn't thought of her but reviews sound very good. Plus anal for round 2.

I've got one other I'm thinking of, I'll see who is free and get a review up later.
You won't be disappointed

Offline Ihateaero

Deffo does CIM and massive tits. Lots of tattoos too

Offline sevenstealth

Does she's deep throat?

Gives a top quality BJ, you really won't be disappointed. In recent visits id say she has started to Deep Throat and gag which she didn't used to

Is fine with CIM although doesn't swallow

Offline malu999

In recent visits id say she has started to Deep Throat and gag which she didn't used to

Cheers stealthy - now this has got me interested! Been a long while since I last seen her, think a revisit is in order.

Offline mexicola

Deffo does CIM and massive tits. Lots of tattoos too

Oooh yes ! CIM facial, big tits and tattoos, and she looks good. And she does the Manchester Parties :)

Shame she isn't working today, hopefully meet her when the parties restart

Offline Trotter671

Cheers stealthy - now this has got me interested! Been a long while since I last seen her, think a revisit is in order.

+1 Cheers Stealthy :hi: Only seen Poppy once, might have to give myself an early Crimbo pressie :angelgirl:

Offline Punter Ponting

I remember seeing a great review about this one not long ago. From memory deep throat was expertly delivered and could take an almighty face fucking.  Looks wise she's not in Poppy's league but might suit what your after.

Offline mexicola

I remember seeing a great review about this one not long ago. From memory deep throat was expertly delivered and could take an almighty face fucking.  Looks wise she's not in Poppy's league but might suit what your after.

Sophia is great, she was my #2 choice (sorry Soph !). I've met her a few times at parties and one-to-one and she has been great everytime. I just fancied seeing a girl I hadn't met before. Hopefully get last punt of the year in with her during next couple of weeks when she's back in Liverpool.

I went to see Poppy in the end. A great recommendation.