Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Salford  (Read 2705 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tomsmith86

First post lockdown meet and finally broken my punting cherry.

External Link/Members Only

Harriet has been well reviewed on here and indeed a recent review saw me take the plunge.

Excellent comms on adultwork, requested a meet at 12.30, saw her an hour later. 15 mins quick meet, all preferences included, at a cost of 50 notes. Given postcode and parked on local sainsburys, a couple of minutes away from her flat. Called her on arrival to be guided through the gates and doors.

Looks - The pics don't do Harriet justice, she told me she'd lost 2 stone over lockdown, had a great body. Nice arse and tits and a very pretty girl.

Meet - offered a shower which I took her up on, refreshed and handed over the funds. Straight into DFK, plenty of tongue action and onto the bed. Had about 5 mins of OWO, absolutely unreal technique, nice and sloppy. Could have happily had this on its own for 15, but as I'd paid for the whole thing, on with the rubber and into cowgirl. Nice and sensual riding and had her nipples in my mouth. Into reverse cowgirl where i got a great view of the arse, which was enough to finish me off. Came in the rubber inside her, which was a nice surprise.

In my haste, still had a few mins left so had a nice massage to finish off and another shower. Kiss at the end, and seen on my way.

Overall was a great punt to start me off, Harriet is a really nice girl, who was in no rush. Great to chat to and definitely somebody who i, amongst others, would recommend.

I'll be back for another round with this one, and definitely be requesting a longer punt.

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks for the review & congratulations on breaking your cherry  :thumbsup:
Still not seen Harriet yet, will hopefully get around to it some day soon.

Offline Briddy

Nice one OP, if your into it, she takes it up the arse like a champ aswell

Offline Atlas1957

Good stuff.  So are you going to be sticking to full on punting now or do you think you'll still enjoy the occasional rub and tug as well?

Offline Tomsmith86

Thanks for the well wishes. Definitely worth a shot at anal!

Offline Tomsmith86

Good stuff.  So are you going to be sticking to full on punting now or do you think you'll still enjoy the occasional rub and tug as well?

I am happy with the old rub and tug sometimes. But definitely going to enjoy a good few more girls from AW. May even try the parlours!

Offline Tankengine48

Glad you enjoyed your time with Harriet. I've seen her a couple of times now and she delivers a fantastic service. If anal is your thing, or you want to try it,  she is great.

Offline Tomsmith86

Glad you enjoyed your time with Harriet. I've seen her a couple of times now and she delivers a fantastic service. If anal is your thing, or you want to try it,  she is great.

Ha the second comment on her anal offerings. Thats a must for next time!