Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crackpot pricing structures !!!!  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Taggart

Why is it that WGs are utterly useless when it comes to creating a clear and concise pricing structure.

Lady in Newark, Notts.

1 hr - £80
1.5 hrs - £150
2 hs - £200     Latter two are equiv to £100/hr, so no incentive to stay longer,

Lady in Retford
1hr - £100
1.5 - £250
2hrs - £200  so clearly a typo, so why not spotted and corrected?

Lady in Nottingham
1hr - £150
1.5 - £235 (more than the proportional rate)
2hr - £300
3hr - £400   and wants extra for A levels too!!

If they dont want long sessions of 2+ hours, just show the one hour rate and be done.

Anyone got other daft examples?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I still never get charging more than half the hourly rate for a half hour booking.  I always thought that if you are getting half of something then you should only pay for that half. 
I have seen £90 for half hour yet only £120 for an hour.  It just does not make any sense to me

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
I still never get charging more than half the hourly rate for a half hour booking.  I always thought that if you are getting half of something then you should only pay for that half. 
I have seen £90 for half hour yet only £120 for an hour.  It just does not make any sense to me

Mine are £60 for half and £90 for an hour. Simple reason that regardless of the length of time  booked I still need to get ready and still have the same clean up routine after. Plus the incentive is there book for the hour rather than 30 mins for £30 difference.

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

Mine are £60 for half and £90 for an hour. Simple reason that regardless of the length of time  booked I still need to get ready and still have the same clean up routine after.

I thought that was probably one of the reasons for the half-hour/hour disparity.  Also I'm sure I've read some ladies saying that most of the action tends to take place in the first half of an hour booking, so their rates are front-loaded accordingly.

Offline wristjob

Does to me. I assume/hope the lady would want time to clean up, cuppa etc between bookings. If that's 15 minutes then a 30 minute booking is 45 minutes of her working day, hour booking is 75 minutes. Also from a business point of view an hour means you get paid for that time, whereas 30 mins can leave you with time out so it's logical to incentivise the client to book for longer.

Logically a structure like 60/90/150 for 30m/1h/2h is more sensible (than say 50/100/200) for both sides and probably see more longer bookings. Lets face it you would probably prefer a 2h booking over 3 30m bookings to get your £150?

What bugs me is the girls with outcall prices. Like say they add £20 to the first hour, then £40 2nd hour etc. Thetravel time and risk is the same whether it's 30 mins or 4 hours, and with a longer booking you are getting a good payday anyway .

Mine are £60 for half and £90 for an hour. Simple reason that regardless of the length of time  booked I still need to get ready and still have the same clean up routine after. Plus the incentive is there book for the hour rather than 30 mins for £30 difference.

Wrote my bit, saw your reply. Clever girl :)

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

That is a little different though as your hourly rate is not high.  So even for an hour they are getting great value for money.

Its when prices go over the hundred mark for the hour and you only get 10 or 20 quid difference between half hour and an hour.

I know it is an incentive to book for longer but a lot of people cannot afford £150 or even £120 and don't want to pay almost an hours rate for half that time.   I guess I see it that way because I prefer shorter bookings most of the time and cannot see the value in charging almost the same as my hour.  I would sooner do six half hour bookings than three one hour ones or one three hour unless I know the person really well and know we get on. 

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

I would sooner do six half hour bookings than three one hour ones or one three hour unless I know the person really well and know we get on.

Well, there's another reason for pricing differences: ladies will set their rates to make longer bookings more attractive if that's what they prefer doing, you prefer shorter bookings so you set your rates to encourage them instead.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Some girls do not like to work for half an hour, but rather than not set a price (which is the correct way), they end up putting a proportionally higher charge for half hour, in order to put off punters from booking then for half hour.

One girl I knew had the same approach for 1hr / 2hr bookings. She was not keen on 1hr bookings, so set her price at £200 for 1hr, and £250 for 2hrs.

potato

AW introduced the 1 1/2 hour rate later on. It used to be 30min, 1hr, 2hr etc.,  Someone returning to AW may not have noticed the change and may mistake the 1 1/2 for 2 when filling the rates in hence the almost doubling of the 1hr rate for 90mins. Some others don't seem to be too good at maths..

Offline PatrickCarnes

What about the wallies who charge more than double for an hour than their half hour rate. I've seen £50 charge for 30 minutes and £110 charge for 1 hour. I'd love to see the look on their faces if a punter paid for half an hour and then afterwards said "I'll have another half hour " please. I bet the prossies would get all flustered.

pleasure

I guess I see it that way because I prefer shorter bookings most of the time and cannot see the value in charging almost the same as my hour.  I would sooner do six half hour bookings than three one hour ones or one three hour unless I know the person really well and know we get on.

I wish more girls thought the same way as you, Dani! I definitely enjoy half hour bookings more, most of the time at least, and it's always disappointing when a girl prices herself out of my range by making her half hour almost as expensive as her hour.