Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unbelievable fireball crash in F1  (Read 1086 times)

Offline ratedj

A credible 2nd on the grid for Russell only 26 100ths behind Bottas so albeit in the best car he has shown he has 1 lap pace in a car that he isn't really used to and with some sticky tape fixes like having to wear boots which are a size too small  :thumbsup:

Obviously he would have wanted pole but deep down he must still be pleased to be on the front row as if he's been lower down the order there would be serious doubts over his ability.
The guys on C4 said Bottas must be mightily relieved to have got pole as anything else would have been a failure

Could be an interesting race and I hope Russell gets on the podium but doing a Quali lap fast is one thing, doing it over an entire race having to pass and defend is something else, just hope he doesn't do anything stupid or get taken out by an unfortunate incident

Listening to Paul di Resta on SkyF1 this is apparently something that quite a few other drivers do. There were also rumours that during his time at United Cristiano Ronaldo used to do the same!

This is the type of weekend where Bottas is in a no-win situation, whereas it's the complete opposite for Russell. If anything the race should be easier for Russell, as he has good race craft and knows how to race at the front, as evidenced during his F2 days, and he does not need to lean on the car as much as he had to during qualifying.

Offline ratedj

Regardless of how Russell does on Sunday he should of been in the merc in 2021 instead of Bottas.
I'm not saying Bottas isn't a good driver. He's just not good enough to beat Lewis over the course of a season. Or Vestappen or Leclerc for that mater.
Mercedes needs a young flyer like Russell who would probably do a better job of keeping Lewis on his toes. Like Lewis did to Alonso when he joined Mclaren.

There's that often-used phrase 'If it isn't broke don't fix it,' and that likely applies in this case. Bottas complements the team well and essentially does exactly what is expected of him. He's fast enough to back up Lewis, and even take victory when Lewis has an odd off day, whilst he also scores enough points to guarantee the constructor's championship. The fact that he probably won't beat Lewis over a full season is the exact reason why he replaced Nico Rosberg, and let's be honest, Lewis does not need to be kept on his toes. That being said, it's clear that for 2022 Mercedes will likely have a decsion to make regarding Russell.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

There's that often-used phrase 'If it isn't broke don't fix it,' and that likely applies in this case. Bottas complements the team well and essentially does exactly what is expected of him. He's fast enough to back up Lewis, and even take victory when Lewis has an odd off day, whilst he also scores enough points to guarantee the constructor's championship. The fact that he probably won't beat Lewis over a full season is the exact reason why he replaced Nico Rosberg, and let's be honest, Lewis does not need to be kept on his toes. That being said, it's clear that for 2022 Mercedes will likely have a decsion to make regarding Russell.

Yes and what fun that would be, Lewis has some real competition!.

Botty arse really needs to go! Mind you i wonder who it was that left the box of tin tacks in the  Merc garage:!?, Anyone?....

Offline mh

Looks odd seeing the number 63 on this car. I notice that on his helmet "63" looks like "GB", I wonder if that is why he chose it?

The answer is that when drawn with an artificial "underline" (as on the side of his helmets, the 63 can be made to look like GR).

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only