Author Topic: Chinese massage Sheffield  (Read 5251 times)

Vivastreet ad 07732570824

Been a couple  of times  different  girl  both  times ,must change weekly  first time was with  order  Chinese  lady  great massage not much conversation  as she only new basic  english used phone  to translate . She offered  B2B £40 didn't  have enough  money  on me couldn't  get her down  to £30 so I had h/r £20 ,I told her I would  be back to sample  her b2b . Last  week I booked  again  but different  girl younger  speaks good  english  decent  massage  not as good  as previous  visit ,she said  that she had worked  at Phoenix on Abbey Lane she offered  b2b  got it  for£30 , well she strips off revealing  a decent  body not usual  thin Chinese bit more meat she oiled herself  up then me and then proceeded to give the best  b2b I have had better than any Thai.  She slides her pussy lips up and down  your  cock almost  close  enough  to  slip in she finished me off  with  a good  tit wank which  had her covered  in  spunk . Its the best  Chinese place i have visited shame you don't  know  who  you are getting but  the ones  I have seen  are brilliant.

Do you think more could be on offer besides he and b2b?

Don't  think so but  you never  know it would depend  on the  girl. I texted  another  ad
on vivastreet  Lulu I think  sex is on with  her might give her a go.

Is this town centre ? Sorry I don’t know Sheffield that well. TIA

City  centre  don't  know  address not  booked  appointment yet 

Do you think more could be on offer besides he and b2b?

I think many SP's may offer a little more in the right situation, my experience of asian's is mostly that more is available especially for returning customers and of course for the right incentive

Cheers

Must be getting popular been  trying  to book  for 2 days  can't  get fitted in when convenient  for me, she already  got bookings  for  Monday.

Offline Burberry

Shouldn’t even be open Monday, just hope none of her punters have Covid, try explaining that to the other half.

Shouldn’t even be open Monday, just hope none of her punters have Covid, try explaining that to the other half.

Yes I’d much prefer  to wait till Wednesday when she can open legally, obviously gonna be a lot safer lol

Don't  think so but  you never  know it would depend  on the  girl. I texted  another  ad
on vivastreet  Lulu I think  sex is on with  her might give her a go.

Looks like someone's put a review up for Lulu. It was a negative  :(

Isn't that a different Lulu,this one's Chinese in her 30s.The neg is Thai mid 20s.

Isn't that a different Lulu,this one's Chinese in her 30s.The neg is Thai mid 20s.

There are 2 Lulu's currently on viva Street.. Bit confusing

There are 2 Lulu's currently on viva Street.. Bit confusing

They've both got the same phone number though 07598895283

Offline fforte

One of the places is a flat on London Road above some shops. The bit of London road that heads towards Queens Road. Another used to be the flats just up from the forum bar. Royal plaza. They text you the address shortly before hence I can’t put it on here.

Offline sonic999

One of the places is a flat on London Road above some shops. The bit of London road that heads towards Queens Road. Another used to be the flats just up from the forum bar. Royal plaza. They text you the address shortly before hence I can’t put it on here.
  This must be place next to piano and violin shop?