Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Elena] - Aberdeen  (Read 2358 times)

23 review(s) for [Elena] (20 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Abzboy

This review was a few weeks back.  She left not long after to go to Edinburgh but her profile seems to show she is now back in aberdeen but states on holiday.

Coms:  sent txt message as I struggled to get her on the landline.  She did try to call back but I was busy.  Anyway txt her the night before the arranged appointment to book a 30min session (£80).  She was very accommodating and asked what I wanted and how to be dressed.  This was done and was looking forward to the next day.

Location:  just off union street.  Place is well hidden which was good.

The girl: what can I say but she answered the door and looked amazing.  Wearing the outfit I requested and I have to say she looked stunning. Quick chat, handed over the cash and in for a quick shower.  She stayed and spoke to me and even poured some mouth wash into a wee cup.  This done and into the bedroom.  Lying on the bed it wasn’t long before she started to stroke the wee man.  Within seconds he was up and looking for attention which she noticed.  All I can say is the the OWO was amazing.  She must have sucked him for about 25mins and I have to say it’s the best I’ve ever had. I did say that I wanted to finish with sex so she rubbered me up and hopped on.  What a great ass to grab btw. Wasn’t long before I filled the Jonny due to the amazing BJ before. Spoke for a little while and another quick shower.

Left very happy and must have been in there for 45mins so not a clock watcher.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Service: 10/10

Sorry I can’t seem to add her link.  If someone can that would be cool.  I always have an issue with the AW links compared to VS.

Offline Abzboy

External Link/Members Only

Cheers for that.  Is there a different way rather than just copying the link in the browser?

Online WARSZAWA16

Cheers for that.  Is there a different way rather than just copying the link in the browser?

That's OK.

What I tend to do is go to the bottom of the AW page where there should be 2 links, one of which ends in a series of numbers and the other with the girl's name.
I then copy the one with the numbers from AW and paste it onto the review.

Offline Abzboy

That's OK.

What I tend to do is go to the bottom of the AW page where there should be 2 links, one of which ends in a series of numbers and the other with the girl's name.
I then copy the one with the numbers from AW and paste it onto the review.

Perfect.  I see them now.  Cheers 👍