Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: who to pick for nxt week??  (Read 2504 times)

Offline ohfook1t

Got some free time on tuesday and wondering who to pick. I have yvonne, jasmine of diamonds and adriana of amour in my top 3. Any other stunners I might have missed?. I've seen yvonne before so know what to expect. Just a little worried incase others service is not up to standard.looking at others cos I know how hard yvonne is to make a booking with

denyason

dude book adriana- reviews seem to suggest she is the best.  let us know what services she does.

Offline Xemit

Avoid jasmine. One of my worst ever punts. Nice body, great breasts but terrible attitude.

Offline AnthG

Avoid jasmine. One of my worst ever punts. Nice body, great breasts but terrible attitude.
Is that Jasmine from Diamonds? If so I am curious what did she do? I seen her a couple of years ago before her retirement and she seemed nice enough only downside for me was the booking was a tad bit mechanical and not spontaneous.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Barry Shipton

Just a little worried incase others service is not up to standard.looking at others cos I know how hard yvonne is to make a booking with
She's easy to book - but don't expect to get one on Tuesday. I've got a booking this week but made a fortnight ago and know she's already fully booked for the rest of that day.

Might have more luck with agency girls if they only publish the diaries on Sunday night/Monday
Morning.

Offline Xemit

Is that Jasmine from Diamonds? If so I am curious what did she do? I seen her a couple of years ago before her retirement and she seemed nice enough only downside for me was the booking was a tad bit mechanical and not spontaneous.

Yeah, Jasmine from Diamonds.

Long story short she tried to get me out the door 50 minutes into a 90 minute booking and this was after talking for the first 25 minutes. She turned pretty nasty when I said I'd like to go again as we still had 40 minutes left and then put me in a very difficult position. What should have been a straightforward punt turned into an ugly and very uncomfortable situation. To their credit Diamonds did handle it well and even after resolving it called and offered to further make it up to me but I was so put off that I never took up the offer and gave up punting for almost a year afterward.

Toshiba

Yeah, Jasmine from Diamonds.

Long story short she tried to get me out the door 50 minutes into a 90 minute booking and this was after talking for the first 25 minutes. She turned pretty nasty when I said I'd like to go again as we still had 40 minutes left and then put me in a very difficult position. What should have been a straightforward punt turned into an ugly and very uncomfortable situation. To their credit Diamonds did handle it well and even after resolving it called and offered to further make it up to me but I was so put off that I never took up the offer and gave up punting for almost a year afterward.

They think they are doing you a favour, pushing you out or getting dressed to me is a massive twat in this game, does my heed in

Offline Blackhawk

Xemit - great post. I found Jasmine exactly the same - she tried to charge me 20 quid extra (2012 booking) just because i had gone 2 minutes over a 30 minute booking. And Diamonds say they are cleaning up their act knowing full well what the girl is like based on your previous experience? Nice bod for sure but her attitude is the worst i have ever come across in 35+ punts as i indicated another post. A constant list of 'what i do not do' - just like yourself i ended up feeling very uncomfortable and was happy to get out the door. Her personality if you can call it that and her temperament for the job leave a lot to be desired.
Banned reason: Offering positive reviews in exchange for freebies.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackhawk

I forgot to say the 'lovely Jasmine' had her phone set to 'beep' every five minutes no doubt to keep a check on the time - it was almost as off putting as the scowl on her over made-up face!

Offline FLYING BLUE

I forgot to say the 'lovely Jasmine' had her phone set to 'beep' every five minutes no doubt to keep a check on the time - it was almost as off putting as the scowl on her over made-up face!

I absolutely detest this minute by minutes clock watching.
No excuse at all

Offline Blackhawk

'Jasmine' had the sort of personality that would make even the fictional 'Dirk Diggler' lose an erection! Along with a poor personality clock watching is about the biggest turn off - especially when she leaned over to check the phone every time it beeped  :scare:

Offline FLYING BLUE

especially when she leaned over to check the phone every time it beeped  :scare:
Not good. Not good at all :thumbsdown:

Offline Blackhawk

I have never felt that awkward during a punt - 'can you get on top' (me) - 'say please!' (Jasmine)

Clearly an individual who detests the job but enjoys the money. No doubt that is what has brought her back. Avoid guys as the personality is horrendous and likely to make you more floppy than punt with Ann Widdecome! 

Toshiba

Looks stunning but waste of time if shes as cold as ice

The work will dry up for her

Offline ohfook1t

Well that is jasmine off the list then....

Offline mcb

Same. I was ready to make a booking next week with her (albeit independently) but think I’ll not bother now.

Offline ohfook1t

see jasmine is now  under jenna xox. can anyone who seen her vow whether she is english or canadian as mentioned on profile