Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Shadow - Incall - Cardiff (DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!)  (Read 2612 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5861405) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bolo79bm

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Been tempted to try a Brazilian given a few have popped up in Cardiff. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Communication initially spot on. Arranged a time and located within 2 hours of booking. Gave me the postcode and flat number. Rang the flat number. Did not answer. Called her, did not answer. She texted me that she wasn't quite ready! :( Asked her how long did she need. Did not give me an answer. 10 mins later, texted me that she was now ready and to ring the flat. Rang the flat but did not answer. Called her, she answered but couldn't understand a word she was saying as didn't speak English. 20 mins later, texted her to say she's got one last chance to confirm whether the booking happening and if so when. Texted back that something had come up and would like to rearrange an hour later. :dash: Told her to do one!

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

Offline sharpshoes78

Sorry to hear the TOFTT was a bust

Offline iverthickone

Sorry to ear that bolo  :dash:

What is all the bs she majors on in her aw profile then!  What aload of shit!

Offline joninbristol

The new Romanians
Agreed. I've tried to contact several, they always text me back after calling and insist that I only text.
99% of the time that indicates someone's answering for them and they don't speak a word of English, so may as well be (and possibly are), Romanians.
Just avoid Brazilians by default now, them and Roms get filtered out.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 12:12:09 pm by joninbristol »

Offline Rosco01

Sorry to hear this, such a shame because if you go to Brazil you will get a great experience with some great looking girls.

Offline joninbristol

Sorry to hear this, such a shame because if you go to Brazil you will get a great experience with some great looking girls.
Perhaps the problem is these are really Romanians who know they have a generally shoddy reputation, and are now rebranding themselves to get around it. No hard evidence, but a sudden influx of Brazilians at a time when they have one of the worst Covid problems and will face travel bans worldwide seems just too unlikely.

Offline Corus Boy

Perhaps the problem is these are really Romanians who know they have a generally shoddy reputation, and are now rebranding themselves to get around it. No hard evidence, but a sudden influx of Brazilians at a time when they have one of the worst Covid problems and will face travel bans worldwide seems just too unlikely.

Good points.

Offline Punting_Mad

Brazilians come via Portugal..  the Algarve is riddled with Protuguese prossies.. as the tourist situation there has bombed they might be moving around looking for work