Author Topic: Bianca sexy xxx – Sheffield  (Read 2686 times)

0 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5867751) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline mrfishyfoo

A quick look on AWank showed me a very nice looking IMHO Rom blonde and being honest my balls had got to the point where a good wank just wasn’t cutting the mustard so I had to.

https://www.adultwork.com/5867751

Visible number: +447465833616 or 07465833616

The short version.

A satisfying, albeit slightly mechanical, session with a FAF ice maiden that’s got one of the best bodies I’ve slobbered on in ages.

The booking process.

A couple of texts and that was it. I made a point about OWO, CIM and fucking her arse which I was assured were all available.

Time and place agreed.

GAME ON !!!

The waiting game.

What waiting game.

Not so little fishy was vomiting up her arse less than 3 hours after the idea entered into my head.

The Venue.

A fit for purpose “student house” in the Crookes area of Sheffield. It’s a nice safe area with enough people about so that I didn’t feel out of place.

First I am going to describe her.

No doubt in my mind that the lass in the pictures was the one I fucked as she shows her face and ain’t shy about it. That said I’m not convinced that all the pictures on her profile are her albeit it’s her in the vidoes.

This is the lass I met, and her arse, in the room.

[Image hidden] [Image hidden] [Image hidden]

I reckon Bianca is about 5’5” tall and fuck me sideways is she fit. I reckon she’s a size 6/8 as she’s really slender, but has curves, and I reckon her stats are 32-26-32 at most and that her tits are a C cup and that they are all hers.

Mod wise she’s pretty much clean. TBH I wasn’t paying too much attention as I could take my eyes off her arse.

Bianca has quite long, half way down her back natural blonde hair, and what seemed to me to be dark green eyes. I found her to be 8/10 attractive without makeup and I reckon she’d maybe be a 9/10 when she was fully done up. I really did think she was FAF !!!!

Age wise the 22 claimed is optimistic as I’d put her as being mid 20’s and maybe even a bit more.

Have to say that not so little Fishy was absolutely ecstatic when I laid eyes on her.

The meeting.

I arrived in the vicinity of the venue with 5 minutes to spare and let Bianca know I was there. An immediate come on down so off I popped. I’d parked just round the corner from the venue so was less than 2 mins away by foot. Usual hiding behind the door thing before I was ushered upstairs to her room. Bianca was wearing a dressing gown and the red slippers that are in her pictures. I reckon she was with at least 2 other lasses as I could hear voices.

Bianca asked me how long and if there was anything else I wanted off her menu. It was made very clear that kissing wasn’t an option, I knew already, and FFS she told me CIM, even though it had been agreed to via text, wasn’t an option which was disappointing. The hour I’d intended therefore got cut to 30 mins, I considered walking, as I handed over £60 for ½ an hour of her life with an extra £30 to fuck her arse.

There was no offer of a shower albeit I didn’t need one as I was fresh showered and shaved from less than an hour before.

The dressing gown now “got lost” and I was presented with Bianca’s naked body. Fuck me she’s fit !!!

I wanted her warmed up as a good licking usually melts the ice. No fingers in her fanny, her loss, albeit she was happy with a finger up her arse as I noshed her out. Lovely nice clean fanny with small lips that appeared to enjoy being eaten. I reckon she’d not had chance to lube up as her fanny was very dry when I first started. Bianca made the right noises. I don’t reckon I was anywhere near fetching her off.

My turn as she gave me what can only be described as an excellent blow job having sanitised my cock with wet wipes. She was determined to get my full length in her mouth. Such a shame about CIM as I’d have blown in her gob and been happy.

Podging time as Bianca covered me up and then mounted me in reverse cowgirl. Fuck me what an arse as her pussy lips gripped my cock. For me she seemed to being what she “must” as opposed to what she “could” and I found it mechanical and that she was just going through the motions.

Onto the main event as she asked me “you want anal now ??” as then without further discussion applied a load of lube to her arse, and the condom, and then gently lowered her arsehole onto my cock. That’s a well-used arsehole as there was no issue getting not so Little Fishy in there. What a fucking sight as my cock slid in and out of her arse as she rode me in reverse anal cowgirl. That didn’t last long as Bianca got tired very quickly. There was though only one way this party was ending as I asked for doggy, changing the condom for a few strokes in her pussy, and then fucked her arse till I blew my load in the bag.

FFS the knock came on the door.

Bianca now tidied me up and then she got dressed. No offer of a shower, which came as no surprise to me, as it was quite clear to me she wanted me gone.

I got back to my car 35 minutes after I left it so the timekeeping was on the ball to say the least.

The money bit.

I paid £60 for ½ an hour of her life with an extra £30 to fuck her arse.

In conclusion.

A standard Rommie punt.

Last but not least.

There’s those that would say I’m mean for only giving a grey to this punt BUT the lack of CIM nearly had me walking so all in all I reckon a grey is fair.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 02:32:28 pm by mrfishyfoo »

0 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

A cracking looking girl, if she said by text cim was available then said it wasn’t you were more than generous with a gray. Good review.

Very informative description of the service. Thanks mrfishyfoo  :thumbsup:

Well done Mr FishyFoo - this confirm the general rule nt matter how FAF the SP will be - if the service is mechanical the overall experience will always be grey.  :cool:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well done Mr FishyFoo - this confirm the general rule nt matter how FAF the SP will be - if the service is mechanical the overall experience will always be grey.  :cool:

Maybe not !!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

This one now has unprotected sex in her likes, which wasn't there when I saw her last week. There's also talk elsewhere about a lass with a ceasar scar and saggy titts taking a load in her fanny. The lass I fucked didn't have a ceasar or saggy tits.

FFS !!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

A cracking looking girl, if she said by text cim was available then said it wasn’t you were more than generous with a gray. Good review.

Knowing what I know now, thanks to a UKP member for PMing me, I wish I'd walked.

Maybe not !!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

This one now has unprotected sex in her likes, which wasn't there when I saw her last week. There's also talk elsewhere about a lass with a ceasar scar and saggy titts taking a load in her fanny. The lass I fucked didn't have a ceasar or saggy tits.

Its easy to kick yourself after the event even though we all know most rommies cannot be trusted even in the slightest, but reading the updated profile, this states that she also has CIM on her likes list, maybe someone is in control of her profile account, if thats the case then maybe the unprotected is incorrect

I remember this one being discussed on the "BBC" and thinking....." that is such a shame as she's freaking hot "..... :cry:

Offline qarma

This one now has unprotected sex in her likes, which wasn't there when I saw her last week.

It makes no sense to me for a lass to NOT offer CIM, but to offer BB which, btw, is NOT listed in her likes list although, as you correctly point out, unprotected sex is.

Who ever is controlling the AW profile has made those changes, not the lass herself.

But, as another poster commented, it's another nail in the rommie reliability coffin. Ya just can't trust 'em to be straight with you!!

Sounds like you had a good punt and, more importantly, a safe one.

Offline mrfishyfoo

It makes no sense to me for a lass to NOT offer CIM, but to offer BB which, btw, is NOT listed in her likes list although, as you correctly point out, unprotected sex is.

Who ever is controlling the AW profile has made those changes, not the lass herself.

But, as another poster commented, it's another nail in the rommie reliability coffin. Ya just can't trust 'em to be straight with you!!

Sounds like you had a good punt and, more importantly, a safe one.

Indeed !!!

......but there are unicorns out there !!!  :dash: :dash: :dash: I should know as I've spent years "hunting" them. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Would have been a green if CIM had been delivered.

Not so sure about safe :scare: :scare: which is why little fishy is currently self isolating.  :timeout: :timeout:

« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 08:20:24 pm by mrfishyfoo »

I decided a long time ago that the Roms could not be trusted, mainly through my own experiences and the comments on this forum.

Having just looked at her AW profile BB is now listed :unknown: :unknown: so it appears Sergei is getting fuckin trigger happy or just done a cheeky line :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and is having fun with profiles to further piss everyone off  :dash: :dash:

"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
Bareback
BDSM (receiving)
Being Filmed
CIM

I've found in the past that with the Roms what's discussed over the phone ain't always what will be delivered :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Hence why I only window shop, won't buy, to risky :timeout: :timeout:

:drinks:

She's had several reviews on the other board dedicated to BB

:vomit:

I also had it confirmed she did BB when I rang and asked. Sorry lads didn't think to post.