Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy frenchgirl (AW) - Glasgow  (Read 10119 times)

44 review(s) for sexy frenchgirl (27 positive, 8 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline dave1097

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £50 (Bargain in this economy lol)
Flat on main road near Crosshill station
Met yesterday afternoon

First punt in a while and liked the look of her profile. Text for same day booking but received a text back saying "Your name? nickname aw? Do u know me? HOW long do you want?and at what time?" so I replied and she says back that she doesn't take advance booking and to just call her 10 minutes before I come to [address]... Interesting, never seen that done before so when I'm ready to leave after an hour or so later I call her and tell her I'm on my way ~10-15 mins away and she's cool with that.

I arrive and park on the street. Parking is easy enough with meters and busy street so won't look out of place if you have to stand about. I call her to say I'm outside the flat but she redirects me across the street to a different address and buzzes me in. My guess is she does this to avoid her address being out there but I could just as easily spread her actual address, I dunno. Also, once we met she explained the no advanced booking thing is to avoid time-wasters. Don't know if I'm too keen on that as you could call and she'd be "busy" and you're up next straight away...

Met her at the door and she was wearing a dressing gown and led me into the large bedroom. We get to talking and she removes the dressing gown to reveal black lingerie. She had a collection of outfits in the corner too like schoolgirl etc. if you wanted to request, I guess. Her profile says 39 but she told me she's 47. Bit misleading but she definitely looks good for her age body-wise (petite) and pretty face too. She asks if I've done this before to which I replied yes, I've met other WGs before. She clarifies it's just so she knows if I've ever punted before and if I was a first-timer or not.

I strip off too and she tells me to lie down on the bed face down. She lies on top of me and start to whisper some dirty talk in my ear and massage me. She then takes a liking to my ass and starts massaging their too and starts rimming me as well as wanking/sucking me off from underneath. I then flip over for more BJ action. Good technique, lots of spit, ball licking/sucking, up and down the shaft, eye contact, dirty talk etc. She raises my legs up next and continues rimming me. Then sticks a finger up while continuing the BJ.

After all this she lays beside me to wank me off and tells me to stick a finger in her ass, which is very tight, and takes my other hand to see to her pussy which is also very tight. Bit of 69 before she gets the bag.

We fucked in cowgirl & missionary. She's very energetic/loud/enthusiastic and likes it hard & fast. After some rough fucking for a while I realised I wasn't gonna be able to pop as I'd already seen to the old boy myself earlier in the day (rookie mistake) so instead she removes the bag and sucks me off with a finger up my ass. Again, lots of spit, eye contact, dirty talk, the lot. I ask her to just focus on my dick and she happily obliges and I eventually pop.

She is very chatty like previous reviews have stated. It does kinda kill the mood a bit but also puts you at ease if you're the nervous type. Although, if you're not a chatty person you could just as easily fill the time with other "activities." She's not one to force the chat at any inopportune moments, more like between grabbing the bag or something.

She was saying she doesn't do CIM either in case anyone was curious as she doesn't want to take the risk STD-wise.

We start chatting for a bit as I'm getting ready to leave. No rushing or clock-watching either (that I was aware of).

Overall it was a good punt. £50 for 30 mins, as I say, is pretty decent after the rise in prices from other girls. She's easy to get along with and no awkwardness or bad attitude which can be experienced elsewhere.

I will say, I just happened to be into the rimming & finger stuff and she just went for it without asking if it was alright with me. If that's not your cup of tea then probably worth mentioning so there are no sneaky surprises...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 01:41:41 pm by dave1097 »

Offline oddson1970

some descriptions of her chatty behaviour have been a bit less complimentary than yours...open to interpretation l guess but if she was too talkative it would put me off.Did you find off putting or acceptable? She is possibly a typical woman who blows hot and cold, l may have to find out for myself as she sounds like a game girl if you can get by the verbal nonsense....good review sir

Offline willie loman

good review that endorses what others have said, if she was in Edinburgh would definitely give her a try.

Offline dave1097

some descriptions of her chatty behaviour have been a bit less complimentary than yours...open to interpretation l guess but if she was too talkative it would put me off.Did you find off putting or acceptable? She is possibly a typical woman who blows hot and cold, l may have to find out for myself as she sounds like a game girl if you can get by the verbal nonsense....good review sir
The chat wasn’t over the top. Didn’t bother me to the point that I got annoyed with her. Looking back at my past experiences, WGs just aren’t as chatty as her. Majority of it was before/after the action when I arrived & when I was getting ready to leave. Only a bit of small talk between doing different stuff. As I say, didn’t bother me but might bother another punter, hence why I mention it in case it’s a dealbreaker/turn-off for some. As I was leaving, though, she did go on a bit about her skepticism toward the covid vaccine and how she’s not a fan of her GP...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 06:59:14 pm by dave1097 »

Offline kdlonn

I've tried to see her a couple of times with no luck, such a shame I'm in Glasgow next week and it's in lockdown just my luck.

Offline The dicker

Her rabble is so bad that I won’t see her again. I understand that only some people will find it annoying but with me every available minute was filled with shite talk. Her service is decent tbf if you can look past it. Yeah her profile says she’s 39 and she says she’s 47 but I wouldn’t be surprised if she was 50+.

When I punted her I was armed from knowledge off this site, so I was able to avoid DFK after she’d rimmed me. Seems to be a favourite of hers.

Offline mr small

I'm sure she was about 50 when I seen her 6/7 years ago.

:hi:

Offline The dicker

Online myothernameis

She’s in her 50s for sure

I would say, Magalie could be a lot older, which is based on her days in the Glasgow Saunas. Never encountered Celine in the sauna, but at one time she worked from Berkley Street, and this was around 2005

I would be around 40 years old, and possible Magalie is a few years old, and around the same age as Mature Kat, who also worked in the saunas.  So woud say Magalie could be around 58 - 60 year old

Offline Rossco100

Absolutely no chance she is that old,she has an incredible body for a woman her age,id say she’s late 40’s
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The dicker

So you say she’s late 40s, the same age she happens to claim to be? I disagree.

Offline Falkirk GND

Absolutely no chance she is that old,she has an incredible body for a woman her age,id say she’s late 40’s

Late 40’s my arse!!  :crazy: She told me she was 47 about 8 years ago, so she’s minimum 55.  Given the 47 was probably in prossie years, as myothernameis says, she could well be knocking on 60!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 02:29:02 pm by Falkirk GND »

Online myothernameis

Late 40’s my arse!!  :crazy: She told me she was 47 about 8 years ago, so she’s minimum 55.  Given the 47 was probably in prossie years, as myothernameis says, she could well be knocking on 60!

I think simple logic comes into working out Magalie real age, or near as possible, can be linked to her days working in the Aquarius Sauna.  I started going to saunas when I was around 18 years old, and the youngest girl I had seen at this time, was 23 years old

Offline dave1097

I agree. No way a woman with that kind of body is any older than 47. I was actually surprised when she told me her age as she looks younger in my opinion.

Offline willie loman

with the odd exception, working girls tend to shave 10 years min of their age, the older the better in my book, from all ive read about this monument to west coast punting, i would put her approaching 60.

Offline The dicker

Pretty naive to think she’s the age she claims to be. She’s a WG with a lifetime experience of the trade, I think she’s smart enough to shave a decade off her actual age aslong as there’s people out there who are willing to believe it.

Offline 1980Tam

She tells me a different age each time Ive seen her , but she is mid fifties +

Offline Cash up front

I'd agree with you Tam. I had a few goes with her about 6-7  years ago. All most enjoyable. I'd put her at mid 50's now. She is so open on AW about how legit she is and pays her taxes etc. Well, why doesn't she tell the truth about her age? Come on Megalie, I'm sure you read this stuff, care to share your thoughts? Merci!

Offline Clattypats

Considering a few punters revisiting her (previously or now) think she's older anyway, does it really matter what age she actually is...  :unknown:

Not my cuppa anyway... :)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 03:18:11 am by Clattypats »

Offline The dicker

Considering a few punters revisiting her (previously or now) think she's older anyway, does it really matter what age she actually is...  :unknown:

Not my cuppa anyway... :)

It matters a bit imo. You’re going to want to know if the WG is 20 year older than her profile age.

Offline Clattypats

It matters a bit imo. You’re going to want to know if the WG is 20 year older than her profile age.
It does matter :hi: Bit like flogging a dead horse though... Can pretty much establish she's about 8-10 years older than her stated age, even by the pics that are at least 5 years old...  :thumbsup:

Offline timmy1

Been trying to see her for years now but her weird system of "call me 10 mins before your here" because she "doesnt do bookings" have made me twice end up showing up, calling her only to get no answer then a text an hour later saying i wasnt there (clearly overbooked, but again doesnt do bookings :wackogirl:) is abit much for me, ive given up now

Offline Kornam68

I seen her three or four times some years ago. True pro, does what you want.... :angelgirl:

Offline buddiemarvelous

Her pics dated this year, real or fake?
She seems to have a cracking arse.
I do enjoy a bit of anal with a milf.

Offline rathbone

Interesting review, she seems to be a Glasgow stalwart and looking at her AW page she has more feedback than anyone else I've looked up!  Whether she's in her 40's or 50's, she looks very tidy from the photos.  :)

Offline stoogman

Pics are accurate, I visited when lockdown relaxed this year and they are representative of how she looks now.

Offline mr small

I havent looked at her profile since my visit years ago, but all her 2020 photos look very familiar, either she has retagged old photos or is duplicating the same poses in the same places as years ago.

Offline Uncle Buck

I havent looked at her profile since my visit years ago, but all her 2020 photos look very familiar, either she has retagged old photos or is duplicating the same poses in the same places as years ago.

Very cynical Mr Small..... No idea why. Maybe it’s your natural way.
It’s widely known that there’s a debate about her alleged age but from all the reviews and comments, it’s also pretty well commented the service is consistently good (albeit not everyone’s taste) and she looks good for her age (whatever that might be).
I’ve only seen her once but would probably return although the location always makes me think twice.