Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Julia Shoreditch London  (Read 7532 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5923960) (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5940967) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Gnitnupku1

External Link/Members Only
I keep promising to give this game up, but then...
I found Julia through AW. What appealed was that she looked like she was enjoying herself in the pics. That and the beautiful chest.
I’ve seen her twice in a week.
Comms very good- text message with response promptly. The response is apparently a generic one- as described below I don’t suppose it is in her own words.
Venue- flat off Old Street. On main road so pick your time.
Paid £90 for 30 mins (standard £70 with £20 for OWO. )
Julia is very pretty. Dark frizzy hair, tanned skin, pretty face. Age- not really any idea. Mid to late 20s I guess.
It is fair to say that if you want skinny, Julia is not for you. Her other dimensions are also generous (ie her tits are not out of proportion). Not stupidly so, but large enough. It made absolutely no difference to my experiences.
First time started with a shower, Julia in black negligee, light kissing, OWO, oil on tits for divine tit wank, general writhing, a bit of licking her, 69, then sex in cowgirl, doggy, and mish.
All throughout Julia really looked like she was enjoying herself.  I am not suggesting I am a dream date, just that her customer service was brilliant. Everything seemed not too much trouble.
Happy times first time.
One biggish downer for some would be that her English is almost non existent. So some of our discussions during sex missed the mark. She did say she was going to work in Woking (I think!?!) but she clearly isn’t in a hurry to go because I then rebooked her.
Second time was better than the first because I guess she trusted me a bit more, deep FK, allowing deep fingering, prolonged oral on her including face sitting, mutual anal play, still she looked like she enjoyed it all. I know I did. Complete deep throating. Again three flavours of sex.
So if you’re near the City and need a cracking full service I’d highly recommend it.

Offline Saint.George

A great attitude can make all the difference. She is a bit chunkier than I usually go for but I do love massive tits (usually fake TBF) and a great attitude. Thanks for writing her review.
  :drinks:

Offline Gnitnupku1

You’ll certainly get awesome natural tits. And what’s a bit of cushioning between friends? Anyway, happy punting.

Offline luv2kiss54

Your review mirrors my experience (i did do a review) but just for the record mid to late 20's she aint (her profile states 31 !) but in my opinion she is older than that.

Offline Fully Sated

Your review mirrors my experience (i did do a review) but just for the record mid to late 20's she aint (her profile states 31 !) but in my opinion she is older than that.

Older than 31 age stated, I would say mid to late 30’s but im hopeless at ages.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286057.0

She is the girl in the photo. More like 40 yrs old.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286115.0

Online sparkus

Easily in late 30s, it's obvious from her body. But she can do amazing smothering with those two pink pillows of hers...

Offline Fully Sated

Easily in late 30s, it's obvious from her body. But she can do amazing smothering with those two pink pillows of hers...

My member was implanted between the chebs at one point but I wanted to suck them.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=285640.0

Online sparkus

Visited a few weeks back, before she left again.

Booking was accepted but I had to wait around the area for a while in the cold, it's obviously not her handling them.

Compared to visit before this one was lacklustre, she literally tried to palm me off with a HJ rather than full sex (no doubt worn out from immediate previous punter), didn't massage at all other than rubbing her body over me (which then covered her tits with oil), she was pleasant enough but nowhere near as enthusiastic as before.  I don't know if it was just an off day or taking repeat custom for granted.  That said, when I was pumping away she did remind me a lot of Nigella Lawson.

I gather she won't be back in London until next spring and will no doubt attract new customers given her curvy offer.

Offline Convince Me

Obviously aware she is going so why put the effort in :unknown:

Offline Saint.George

I booked her a few weeks back. I was 10 minutes late (walked the wrong way coming out of the tube -- oh well) and she blew a gasket saying that she would not wait for me. Really, it was just 10 minutes before getting to her building and I would have been fine ending the booking on time. But her being angry convinced me to find someone else. I went and saw Babi (another Brazilian) instead.

Online sparkus

I booked her a few weeks back. I was 10 minutes late (walked the wrong way coming out of the tube -- oh well) and she blew a gasket saying that she would not wait for me. Really, it was just 10 minutes before getting to her building and I would have been fine ending the booking on time. But her being angry convinced me to find someone else. I went and saw Babi (another Brazilian) instead.

Easily done on that roundabout, though fortunately as she texted quite full details I was able to place the block from memory as it's a well known stretch of bars and clubs.

Offline Fully Sated

I booked her a few weeks back. I was 10 minutes late (walked the wrong way coming out of the tube -- oh well) and she blew a gasket saying that she would not wait for me. Really, it was just 10 minutes before getting to her building and I would have been fine ending the booking on time.

It has been suggested that her level of English is not actually good enough to manage her own comms.

Comms: excellent and quick by text but obviously done on Julia’s behalf as english very limited.

Although...

...reasonable English for a Brazilian.

Offline luv2kiss54

She doesn't handle the bookings - her english is very limited. I know what you mean about that roundabout i always choose the wrong exit.

Online sparkus

She doesn't handle the bookings - her english is very limited. I know what you mean about that roundabout i always choose the wrong exit.

As opposed to the wrong entrance :sarcastic:

On my previous visits I was greeted by her at the door and the flat didn't seem occupied beyond us.  Last time there were two other girls there, one was using the shower which meant I had to wait.  I didn't see if they were WGs (I caught a glimpse through a door crack) but it doesn't seem wide of the mark to imagine one is a handler and the other probably a WG.