Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Martie, Wolverhampton  (Read 6181 times)

42 review(s) for Sexy Thai Martha.. (38 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ronthebrummie

External Link/Members Only

Seen previous reviews that seemed positive so thought I’d try a punt.

Contact was by phone and text, confirming time rocked up and was txt apartment number.

Flat in modern building near train station managed to park almost outside, was immaculately clean and warm.

Paid £70 for half hour.

She went away stashed the dough, and returned first impression was a small gorgeous lady, well dressed in sexy negligee, lovely chatty personality, haven’t a clue on age, but lovely petite body, after a quick massage (if your going for massage it’s a waste of time) started a play with enhanced boobs, followed by OW, on with hat and all possible positions I can think of, then uncovered bj to final completion. I don’t do reverse, just a personal thing never know who’s been there before!!

All in all a very nice half hour with a lovely girl with a lovely personality who really knows what she’s doing.

WIR: not sure been there, done it, I do enjoy a one hour massage though, so probably not.

Offline alabama1

Thanks for review. One question though. Why didn't you start with owo seeing as you finished with it  :unknown:

Offline ronthebrummie

Sorry it was OWO forgot the last O

Offline shroplad

Any kissing allowed only it does mention FK discretion only on her aw profile

Offline petermisc

Seems to have moved on to Leicester now, according to AW profile.

Offline one eyed panda

Maybe the thread title could be edited so that it refers to the right girl?
Banned reason: Posting his email address to bypass PM restrictions
Banned by: daviemac