Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Dream - Liverpool  (Read 4366 times)

16 review(s) for Sophie_Dream (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
18 review(s) for SophieDreamx (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline johncollins

External Link/Members Only

November 2020

Coms: Good – arranged date in advance and she stuck to it.

Location: Nice, modern flat in Sheil Road area. Don’t let this put you off.

This is the second time I have see Sophie. The last time was so ground-breaking, I vowed to myself never to see her again, as I feel it could never be topped. How wrong was I....

This woman gives he most sensational and complete deep-throat blow job I have ever had (and I have had a lot, and have a pretty big cock)
She has a very calming and genuine manner about her and a soft Mancunian accent. She has a strange other-worldly quality, like she could be from the 1960’s or the 1860’s! What, however, that  is unique about her is that she absolutey let me do anything I wanted and seemed to revel in it the more barriers I broke.

I started by feeling her massive, mother-of-earth tits. Then proceeded to face fuck and throat her in every conceivable way possible. If you have ever seen those epic videos of Rocco Stiffreddi doing this, then you can literally re-live it with Sophie.

I paid her an initial £40 (for what was going to be 15 mins) but I was there for 30 mins, yet she never asked for any more. I completely forgot to pay the extra £30 as my mind and legs had turned to jelly.

Without doubt one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

Offline Rack Admirer

Thanks for the review. Were you able to park up safely nearby?

Offline johncollins

Certainly. The street was practically empty. There are lots of streets around the area if you'd rather park and then walk to where she lives.
This is always my preferred option when punting.

Offline smit1234

Sounds fun. Was she 40 years old as described? What was her body like? I'd be keen to see her too at some point

Offline mexicola

From reading your two recent reviews, did you fuck Sophie after you fucked the barebacker?

Good review BTW,  she is defo a fun girl, I have had some good sessions with her.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2020, 01:04:27 pm by mexicola »

Offline Jonnynutsack2

I experienced the talents of Sophie at a Manchester Parties event, she was absolutely phenominal.

Offline Sophiex

• Service Provider
The reviewer did not fuck me in this session. It was an oral only session.

Offline Sophiex

• Service Provider
Smit my body still is as he described in his first review about me. My body ain’t perfect I am 40 I have natural boobs, I have a belly and I am really good at sucking and fucking.
If you want a good time with a real milf then I’m your woman! 😘

Offline smit1234

Smit my body still is as he described in his first review about me. My body ain’t perfect I am 40 I have natural boobs, I have a belly and I am really good at sucking and fucking.
If you want a good time with a real milf then I’m your woman! 😘
Well I'm convinced. Sign me up and suck me off Sophie
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 10:06:52 pm by smit1234 »