Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: All Natural Monica (Hammersmith W6)  (Read 3532 times)

14 review(s) for All Natural Monica (8 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]
17 review(s) for Sweet Nikky (10 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline tidytuz

External Link/Members Only

Agreed booking about an hour & a half prior, which was later than I originally proposed but 'Monica' wanted a later time. With half an hour to go I confirmed I was coming. Got there 10 or 15 mins early & let her know to send me address when she's ready. Clock strikes agreed time of booking, I get a message expecting to see a flat number or address, but no instead she says "give me 10 more minutes"....an utter piss take. So I responded by pulling the plug on the meet & left. Two minutes later she responds with "I was just having a quick shower, I'm ready now but now I won't see you" :lol: silly cow.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. Judging by the other reviews, it doesn't sound like you missed out on much. Better luck next time.

Offline JonasG

2 years after pissing me about and she's still the same lol.

Offline tidytuz

I think it's right that I state that this SP contacted me after I posted this, to let me know that she is not happy with my review, and that I should've been more patient as the previous client was late. She is also not happy I called her a silly cow.

Fair enough - just her response for the record.

Offline JonasG

Haha.

Well she gave me dead air two years ago and she's still running into problems with her time-keeping.

She clearly is a silly cow.

Offline PLeisure

I think it's right that I state that this SP contacted me after I posted this, to let me know that she is not happy with my review, and that I should've been more patient as the previous client was late. She is also not happy I called her a silly cow.
I though that was quite endearing - considering she sent such a moody text message  :D
 - "I was just having a quick shower, I'm ready now but now I won't see you" Seriously??? How old is she  :unknown: