Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Super Sexy Vivien - Bethnal Green  (Read 2024 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5875772) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jamesryan122

External Link/Members Only

Communication: Done via text no complaints

Location: Bethnal green Right on the high road really busy street. There was like market on when i went felt pretty conspicuous but w.e

Cost:£80 for the half hour

The meet: She opened the door in Bra and knickers first things first great tits and i love a tall bitch so i was gagging for it. Handed over the cash and went for a shower. came back and she was on the bed ready for me. started with her giving me head then she got on top and i was enjoying those great tits.

After a while asked to doggy her and this is why i love a tall girl because i am quite big myself could hammer her standing with out any awkward leg positions.

finished in the bag and had a brief chat after. Was telling me how she lived in Miami or something really nice lady tbh.

Overall : Great. Havent been back but will do if i am local to wherever she is at the time

Offline petermisc

Profile says she is away now until January.  Pity that DFK is now explicitly off menu.