Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MCRLucy Salford, Media City  (Read 5102 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline flame1666

External Link/Members Only

When?  Last 4 weeks

Where? Apartment Blocks, Media City, Manchester

Comms: Straightforward via text with clear directions. It's a good job as I'm bloody useless navigating. Also got instructions how to close the door quietly. Not too bad at that.

Appearance Would say the photos are accurate although some lockdown ounces have gone on but still fit as a butchers... IMO

Action Some light kissing before going down on her as a true Gent would. All fresh, no issues with the occasional moaning at the correct times . Responsive or good acting. After about 5 mins she suggested my turn - I do like a polite woman. Lube applied to cock and good technique displayed by Lucy paying some attention to my balls as well.
After a while Lucy suggested Anal - Straight to Pall Mall, don't go to jail, don't collect £200!
How could I resist? Donned the rubber, bit more lube and she took it like a pro. I have quite a thick cock (not bragging as it's a curse  :angry:) so some WG's struggle but not our Lucy.
Didn't take long before the sap was rising and requested CIM and again Lucy obliged. Must have gone to finishing school. No swallow, just a spit.

Post Climax: Lucy was easy to chat to so much so had to cut her short before parking ticket. Think the chat lasted longer than me.

Cost: £80/30 mins

Rematch?: Would definitely return and possibly for an hour so as to play with everything in the shop!

Offline Numberone

Did she used to be emilyjane95?

Offline SalfordSam

I've seen her 3 times now....first and third times were absooutely awesome, second time was good but just seemed to be a going through the motions effort. Will get to see her again soon as she can certainly suck cock and ride cock for England, and she is fit as fuck IMO.

Offline leo_26

I didnt find her attractive tbh. Quite a manly jawline.  Struggled to cum had to toss myself off. Thats never happened before.

Offline Numberone

I saw her a while back and was a bit disappointed, maybe she has upped her game. Only 1 way to find out!