Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SussyBustyNatural - Camden, London  (Read 3751 times)

67 review(s) for Sussybustynatural (53 positive, 5 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ladeeda

External Link/Members Only
£150 for an hour

I've been trying to book Sussy for a couple of weeks having had her on my HL for a long while. Recent reviews have been largely positive and she sounded like my kind of punt.

I first tried to book a fortnight ago and having tried to call her and then sent a message, eventually got a text response to arrange the timings. All good and I set off, but a few minutes after leaving the house I got an apologetic message saying she'd double booked herself and had a threesome with Lilly that she'd forgotten about. She gave me about an hour notice of this which was ok in the circumstances but could've been a pain had I had further to travel.

Anyway, benefit of the doubt given and itch still needed scratching so I booked her again this week - I did it a day in advance by text to hopefully avoid being booked over. All agreed by text and no issues.

On the day of the punt made my way over to Camden and arrived about 10 mins early. Sent a message to let her know I was in early and to give me the address once she was ready. No response (fair enough she may have had another booking), but as punt time arrived still no reply so I called a couple of times with no answer. It got to almost 10 past and I was ready to give up but my phone rang and it was Sussy. She guided me to the front door and let me in. Punt saved!

The flat was up a flight of stairs on a backstreet just off Camden High Road. Very quiet in lockdown but imagine it could be fairly busy in normal times. There was nobody else in, she explained she shares with Lily but she has gone back to Brazil for a while. The room was fairly large with a pole in the middle - I asked about this and she said she has recently taken up pole dancing as a hobby but isn't very good yet!

I made a point of letting her know we were 10 mins late, she acted surprised but I think took my point as I wasn't rushed at any stage.

Quick shower, left my money on the side and I was into the room.

Sussy is as she appears in her pictures. Maybe shorter than I'd imagined but the rest fits. Huge tits, small, tight ass which was very firm. Legs a bit skinny, she's certainly top heavy. Not a stunner but not unattractive either. Quite a round face.

After the shower she told me to take a seat on the sofa and then she got straight into OWO. Reasonable technique, had better had worse. Oily titwank followed which was fantastic as expected.

We then moved to the bed where she continued with OWO and I decided to slow things down with some RO. I don't think she came, but she certainly pretended to if not. A bit more OWO and then she skillfully applied a condom with her mouth and climbed on top - cowgirl, reverse cowgirl (which was probably a highlight), and then missionary until I popped. We were at about half an hour at this point.

We had a bit of a cuddle and a chat for 5 minutes before she suggested a massage which I accepted. Pretty average massage for 5 mins then some reach unders which turned into her rimming me and going to town on my gooch. I flipped over and more OWO commenced but I was getting quite sensitive by this point and I'm not sure if her teeth were scraping a bit or what but I had to ask her to stop and go more slowly. We tried this for a while but it just wasn't happening - I asked her to lie on her back so I could fuck her massive tits, which I did for a bit and felt great but I just wasn't going to pop again! Gutted!

I saw the time was nearly 4 o'clock so I'd been in there 50 minutes and I decided to call it time so I could jump in the shower quickly.

Overall a good punt, Sussy was friendly and enthusiastic and struck a good balance between taking a lead and also doing what was asked.

Only downside was the hanging around at the start which seemed unnecessary as I don't think there was anyone in before me, but she didn't rush me out at the end so I still felt like I got my time.

Not sure if return simply because there's plenty more out there and I have had better punts with girls I've simply found more attractive, but still a positive and one to try if you like big boobs.

Online Bassman

Well done for getting hold of her. I don’t seem to have any luck via text(WhatsApp) or email (she has read the email).

Offline Fugly

Well done for getting hold of her. I don’t seem to have any luck via text(WhatsApp) or email (she has read the email).

She only uses WA for a very few regs and doesn't respond to emails - ever.  Best route is straight txt - have a go at that Bassman and see what happens.  Best of luck!

From personal experience once I'd boffed her, she saved my number and Comms get considerably easier - can anyone else who's seen her more than once confirm this?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 03:04:53 pm by Fugly »

Offline Clooney

Fugly, yes that’s my experience too.

She needs a bit of trust I think. She doesn’t do this 24/7 and can be a little cautious.

She saw me straight away and with no problems at all. Instant responses, which doesn’t tally with others experience.

So why is this the case? Am I special?

Nope. We were introduced by Lily (Cumfuckmyarse) who vouched for me, and we met in person when I was seeing Lily, so that’s the simple reason that my contact is pretty much instant. Nothing else. I think she’s quite cautious usually, which I do understand.

However, it took me absolutely ages to meet Lily at first. She’s cautious over who she sees too after a couple of stalker incidents. Eventually when I managed to meet her she was worth it and now we’re like old friends.

I’m not naive or stupid enough to assume that it is anymore than transactional, and I’d not want it any other way, but those who have met Lily will vouch that once she’s established trust, she’s lovely and great fun.

I get the same kind of feeling with Sussy, but can understand others frustration with the sometimes intermittent contact.

Online Bassman

She only uses WA for a very few regs and doesn't respond to emails - ever.  Best route is straight txt - have a go at that Bassman and see what happens.  Best of luck!

From personal experience once I'd boffed her, she saved my number and Comms get considerably easier - can anyone else who's seen her more than once confirm this?

I don’t u sweat and why someone would ignore WhatsApp and favour text. The WhatsApp hasn’t been read still lol. But I’ll give it a go. Thanks mate.

Offline Love23

• Service Provider
Hi I normally just answer texts- And Emails I don’t have time sometimes- What’sApp only for regulars because I had so many time waster and this was affected many customers because I had to change my schedules  - waiting for someone who never came. I am so sorry
Sussy xxx

Offline Saint.George

Hi I normally just answer texts- And Emails I don’t have time sometimes- What’sApp only for regulars because I had so many time waster and this was affected many customers because I had to change my schedules  - waiting for someone who never came. I am so sorry
Sussy xxx

Wow. An SP that responds on a review forum with a calm and considered response. That doesn't happen often on either count.  :drinks:  :hi:

Offline Weathersmo

Hopefully can get a booking with sussy when the lockdown ends.. Image in thigh high black boots is amazing

Online Bassman

Wow. An SP that responds on a review forum with a calm and considered response. That doesn't happen often on either count.  :drinks:  :hi:

It’s good. I’ll keep waiting for a response.

Offline Clooney

Hopefully can get a booking with sussy when the lockdown ends.. Image in thigh high black boots is amazing

Her body is unbelievable.

Probably the best shaped and firmest natural tits that size I’ve ever played with. I’ve played with bigger, but they’ve either been implants or have fallen victim to gravity. Sussy’s are colossal and somehow remain gravity defying. I love her big brown nipples too.

Her arse is big and firm for such a relatively petite girl.

I enjoyed her immensely.