Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xXGirlNextDoorXx - Swansea  (Read 1867 times)

1 review(s) for xXGirlNextDoorXx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ampersand

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw xXGirlNextDoorXx recently, not a satisfactory experience.

When she answered the door, it was clear that either she was not the girl in the pictures, or they were very old pictures - she was significantly larger than the pictures - and indeed the profile itself (states size 14, she is at least size 18-20) - suggested.  I did not find her facially attractive.  I should have walked, but thinking with the wrong head, I didn't.  Despite the appearance and hoping that she was a diamond in the rough, I paid for the previously agreed two hours (I know, I know ..........).  When I finally got her clothes off, there was an BO whiff to her, again at which stage I should have walked .........

Service-wise she was very disappointing - very reluctant to do anything, she certainly did not take the lead in any way.  Kissing was with lips pressed (very) firmly together and was little more than just rubbing mine.  BBBJ was in-expert, not deepthroat and was a little rough, no variety, no licking, no sucking or playing with balls.  However, it was when I asked for the condoms that the meeting sank like a stone.  After searching her drawers, she announced that she didn't have any and asked what we should do.  After she asked whether I had brought any (I hadn't - third or fourth schoolboy error) she offered to use her mouth on me. 

She sucked me off until I came into her mouth (about the only thing on the profile that was accurate) and she ran off to spit.  It was probably the worst BJ that I have had the misfortune to endure, for the reasons stated above. 

As I certainly wasn't going to put myself through that again - and she equally certainly wasn't showing any interest in doing anything else remotely sexy or enticing to keep me there, I cut things short (35 mins or so, including shower at beginning) and left.  She did offer me a free hour next time, but didn't suggest refunding any of the money I had paid.

It is a damning indictment on a punt when the best part of the whole experience was the shower at the beginning, when she said I could use her gay flatmate's toiletries - I came out smelling like a (masculine) tart's boudoir.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Salt

Sorry to hear you had a poor punt.....

May I ask why you booked a 2 hour first appointment?

Sorry just reread your review and i'm surprised you even managed to get it up.......what a disaster. Especially the BO bit  :vomit:

I would have done the old "shit sorry, i left the money in the car" and fucking run for the hills......

Will definitely avoid......

:hi:

SirFrank

Sounds like a poor show. I'm always dubious when so little is on show on profile. I suspected her 38ff tits were probably as a result of too much beef dripping. The should I walk shouldn't walk dilemma is always a pain. Experience has taught me that my initial thoughts are usually correct. When I've wondered should I walk I really should have. What a shit

jtfm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw xXGirlNextDoorXx recently, not a satisfactory experience.

When she answered the door, it was clear that either she was not the girl in the pictures, or they were very old pictures - she was significantly larger than the pictures - and indeed the profile itself (states size 14, she is at least size 18-20) - suggested.  I did not find her facially attractive.  I should have walked, but thinking with the wrong head, I didn't.  Despite the appearance and hoping that she was a diamond in the rough, I paid for the previously agreed two hours (I know, I know ..........).  When I finally got her clothes off, there was an BO whiff to her, again at which stage I should have walked .........

Service-wise she was very disappointing - very reluctant to do anything, she certainly did not take the lead in any way.  Kissing was with lips pressed (very) firmly together and was little more than just rubbing mine.  BBBJ was in-expert, not deepthroat and was a little rough, no variety, no licking, no sucking or playing with balls.  However, it was when I asked for the condoms that the meeting sank like a stone.  After searching her drawers, she announced that she didn't have any and asked what we should do.  After she asked whether I had brought any (I hadn't - third or fourth schoolboy error) she offered to use her mouth on me. 

She sucked me off until I came into her mouth (about the only thing on the profile that was accurate) and she ran off to spit.  It was probably the worst BJ that I have had the misfortune to endure, for the reasons stated above. 

As I certainly wasn't going to put myself through that again - and she equally certainly wasn't showing any interest in doing anything else remotely sexy or enticing to keep me there, I cut things short (35 mins or so, including shower at beginning) and left.  She did offer me a free hour next time, but didn't suggest refunding any of the money I had paid.

It is a damning indictment on a punt when the best part of the whole experience was the shower at the beginning, when she said I could use her gay flatmate's toiletries - I came out smelling like a (masculine) tart's boudoir.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

SeekingtheTruth

I'm always amazed when WG's act like this. FFS it's your business, sort it out  :dash:

I am yet to hear about a good punt in Swansea, think I may avoid the area like the plague.

jtfm

And you chastise me for paying too much for an hour with External Link/Members Only!
From your description of GirlNextDoor I think I'd rather fuck a real pig!
Do you think you would walk if it happened again? Its happened to me twice and didn't have the bottle to turn around and fuck off, but I cant think of any other situation where I would pay for something that wasn't as described.

SirFrank

I've never had a decent punt in Swansea EVER. For me walking is great in principle and even better in hindsight but is often difficult in practice. There's usually clear lines in the sand for me when walking is a no brainer. It's the grey areas that are usually trickier - where she's a bit bigger than you thought a bit older etc etc. as above though the times when I thought should I walk but didn't I've always regretted it afterwards.

Offline J_H

I notice from her blog that she claims to be a 'trainee doctor'!

Offline ampersand

May I ask why you booked a 2 hour first appointment

Another excellent question.  It was a reverse booking.