Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy hot barbie/ stockport  (Read 5231 times)

16 review(s) for Hot Barbie (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Comms...aw then txt

Fee...........70 half hour

Location..terraced house

This meet took place just before 2nd lockdown . She's been in my hotlist for ages. So at a loose end one day i made contact.

Excellent comms and i soon had postcode and was on my way told not to park outside house so opted for next street walked through a back alley and into the back door. She has lots of cctv up which might put some off.

She opened door with a nice nurse outfit on and white stockings on paper work sorted and i jokingly asked if she had some black lace she said yes and went and got changed.

Room was tiny with a single bed and she had a heater going full belt in there it was roasting. She walked back in and she looked very fuckable.
 She stripped me off and give me one of the best blowjobs ive ever had she does a flick thing with her tongue very nice i return the favour and fingers in no complaining.
 Then i get her on all 4s my god her arse is damn nice and her pussy is red hot and soaking wet needless to say i didn't last long in there.

Bit of a clean up and chat and i was on my way on 34 minutes.

Will defo return but next time for the hour.

Offline Bustydusty

She does give a great blowjob for sure - She let me film one of them (first time I’ve ever done that) and must say I quite enjoy watching it  :D

Offline Captain caveman 69

Nice one next time i go I'll ask her if i can do that :D
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 09:10:31 am by Captain caveman 69 »

Offline aquilla

Heart of Manchester....near Woodley Station.....Town:Reddish

Can you say where you met, as local geography doesn't seem to be her strong point.

Offline Bustydusty

Heart of Manchester....near Woodley Station.....Town:Reddish

Can you say where you met, as local geography doesn't seem to be her strong point.

She used to live in Woodley but Reddish now

Offline Kool Keef

She does give a great blowjob for sure - She let me film one of them (first time I’ve ever done that) and must say I quite enjoy watching it  :D

Did she charge extra for the filming?

Offline Bustydusty

Did she charge extra for the filming?
No - was a slightly disappointing performance by me but tbf it was my second pop and I will make sure it’s the first in any future productions  :D