Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MCRlucyx Salford  (Read 2851 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline big2010bird

Saw Lucy about 5-6 weeks back as a plan B as I has wanted to see Elise again. Lucy is well reviewed, but still sharing my review: External Link/Members Only

Comms
On the day, initial msg via AW, then via TXT, time organised, very straightforward, no messing around

In Media City, easy to find, car park right outside the building, £2.50 for the hour, well honed instructions to follow so no issues finding the apartment. Took a shower on arrival and when I left, decent sized fresh towels for both showers

Looks
Its her in the picture, I would say a size 10, facially attractive, you would look again if you saw her out and about, good looking body, not gym toned, but naturally fit, nice breasts (even nicer when seen during CG) fit arse

Services
£80 for 30 minutes, to be honest I wish I had booked an hour, as the whole thing kind of felt rushed. Bit of chat, light kissing (not DFK) good OWO, face sitting which was done really well just enough without feeling you are going to gasp for air, I have fond memories of the sight of her slightly protruding pussy which is a real turn on for me. More reverse oral on her, CG, RCG and Anal.

Overall
A good punt, good services, did everything as advertised, I did feel like I was being rushed, action was probably 15-20 mins. I will see her again, but I will book for an hour

Online george r

looks completely different to when i saw her a good while back , looks better now but price higher..