Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy_ravishing battersea  (Read 1911 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Coms:

First contact made via email and then the rest was done via wap, excellent coms.

Roxy place is located in Wandsworth in a tower block. Theres a lot of free parking around where she lives.

Punt:

1hr £150
Services, DFK, DT, Anal,

Usual hide behind the door and she was wearing a school girl outfit as requested, I found Roxy attractive and she was rocking the outfit with no panties. We started off with dfk, spanking her ass while my tongue was down her throat, after a bit she got on her knees and started off with a bj, i didn’t want to start off slow so I wrapped her hair into a bundle and face fucked her. Onto the bed for more deepthroat and I requested to fuck her ass, started off slowly and wrapped her legs on my shoulders and unleashed a pounding until I exploded. After the clean-up Roxy noticed I was still rock hard and she wasted no time and started round 2 off with some more dt and me guiding her head in short burst up and down slurping on my cock. So I got Roxy to stand up facing the mirror and started to fuck her hard and put her into a full nelson and pounded away. Still in the standing position I entered her ass and put her hands behind her back and fucked her hard until we collapsed on the bed with exhaustion. Time was running out so I got her into missionary fucked her pussy and  ended up Cumming in her ass in the bag.

Conclution:

Roxy a sweetheart, clearly she enjoys herself and provides an excellent service. Definitely will return, I had a blast

External Link/Members Only