Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Ravishing - Clapham Junction  (Read 7361 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline KorbenDallas

Roxy_Ravishing
External Link/Members Only

Some good sounding reviews had me chomping at the bit to see a good looking, slim, submissive blonde.

Quite a dodgy looking location in a council estate but didn’t see anyone else and didn’t feel too unsafe. 

I suppose beauty being in the eye of the beholder and all but at best I’d describe her as okay looking and certainly not as beautiful as some other reviewers. Also the scars on her breasts are very noticeable and they’re quite a bit smaller and looser than I’d been expecting.

On the other hand she does really make an effort to get into the booking and make you feel like she really wants to fuck.  We started out undressing each other on the bed, arse was a lot scrawnier than described but I was in the mood for a skinny bird.  She is really fun to play around with.  She is a bit submissive and was quite willing to follow my lead. More LFK than DFK but we shagged in multiple positions and had lots of oral.  69 was a lot of fun, both with me on the bottom and then with me on top and getting some proper deep throat.

Deciding on a positive or a neutral is tough here.  Not the hottest girl, teeth and tits let her down a bit.  Scrawny arse and small, scarred tits weren’t that appealing either.   However her really good attitude and willingness to please tips it into positive territory.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pepsicolaboy

To clarify has she had her tits done then? If so they do seem still small in the photo, but perhaps that was the intention.

:hi:

Offline Manutd007

Thanks for this review. Gives further perspective on previous reviews, she was on hotlist, not worth £150 IMO based on reviews and girl physical description.

Much obliged  :hi:

Offline Royd30

As I said nice friendly girl, if she was asking for coppers in the streets you would probably donate
But undressed I founds scars off putting
Carefully hid by camera in selfie above
Why do they do that shyte to their bodies

Offline Gambitman92

To clarify has she had her tits done then? If so they do seem still small in the photo, but perhaps that was the intention.

As I said nice friendly girl, if she was asking for coppers in the streets you would probably donate
But undressed I founds scars off putting
Carefully hid by camera in selfie above
Why do they do that shyte to their bodies

Her profile says she's natural and the scars look like she's had a breast reduction. I bet that's what it was.
Banned reason: Ignoring warning about white knighting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline salome

Thanks for this review. Gives further perspective on previous reviews, she was on hotlist, not worth £150 IMO based on reviews and girl physical description.

Much obliged  :hi:

Now £140 incall

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Her profile says she's natural and the scars look like she's had a breast reduction. I bet that's what it was.

she had a breast reduction in july she said she was dd's before

Offline pepsicolaboy

she had a breast reduction in july she said she was dd's before

You sure you not getting mixed up with another SP? Seen her profile from start and her tits where small from the Off, pre these new 'implants' (tits still look small IMO)

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

You sure you not getting mixed up with another SP? Seen her profile from start and her tits where small from the Off, pre these new 'implants' (tits still look small IMO)

Thats what she told me she had big tits b4

Offline Meursault

Thanks OP :hi:
If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with her teeth?

Offline KorbenDallas

Nope, not implants.  Scar runs from nipple to bottom of the breast - fits with the breast reduction scenario described above.

Offline KorbenDallas

Thanks OP :hi:
If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with her teeth?

Nothing really bad, looked like the front teeth had been crowned - perhaps I'm a tad over-judgmental.   

Offline Manutd007

Now £140 incall

Hmm interesting...still as op states no dfk more like lfk and a wandsworth tower block location is slightly offputting but never say never

Offline tidytuz

Breast reductions on natural tits should be illegal.

Offline Meursault

Nothing really bad, looked like the front teeth had been crowned - perhaps I'm a tad over-judgmental.
thanks

Offline ollielon

I think it was breast lift ... (so i assumed breast were saggy before) in july so quite new and scare very visible .. and yes she said she might get implants later ...