Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW & SEXY YURI THAI 25 YEARS OLD IN SHEFFIELD FOR U !!!  (Read 6004 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5677472) (6 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline dogznob

External Link/Members Only

Just back from this one.
Coms were good, directed to an apartment on Milton Street, used by many a Thai girl.
she was 15 mins late letting me in, opened the door, definitely the girl in the pics, what the pics don't show is how fat she is, decided to cut my visit to half an hour instead of an hour.
she's got massive natural bangers, a full bush, but a large belly.
Clothed off and onto the bed, she's kissing my chest, rubbing her pussy against my naked cock, condom on and starts sucking, I asked for 69, she obliged, clean, fresh, she appeared to enjoy it as my cock just became lolly pop, just sitting in her mouth whilst she writhed.
off with the mac, on with fresh one, she hopped aboard, ground herself off, jumped back off, said "your turn" laid back and let me pound her, pulled out and blew it on her stomach.
she's a friendly girl, not really my type, but others that are into the fuller figure will no doubt like her.
didn't appear to be a clock watcher.

Offline sonic999

Offline sonic999

Think I will pass on that rate!

Offline Bounder

Hi there is the location at milton street safe. As when flats were bulit i worked on them as they were for students and they are studio apartments .

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Hi there is the location at milton street safe. As when flats were bulit i worked on them as they were for students and they are studio apartments .

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean by safe? Do you mean in  regards to accessing - if it's the one above the continental supermarket/ Japanese restaurant I've been there probably a dozen times and there is the normal keypad entry etc.

Seem to be occupied mostly by international students

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline teeg345

Be this one then as pictures are the same.

I don't think its the same lass, looks different to me. But she does operate out of the same Milton Street building as well, I texted her to get her rate but her services didnt interest me. I've been there a couple times (two different profiles, same girl in reality).

Flat seems to be shared amongst the thai WG's

Offline mrfishyfoo

I don't think its the same lass, looks different to me. But she does operate out of the same Milton Street building as well, I texted her to get her rate but her services didnt interest me. I've been there a couple times (two different profiles, same girl in reality).

Flat seems to be shared amongst the thai WG's

I stand corrected  :hi: :hi: albeit she's in my notes as being the same lass.

I think they've recycled the AWank profile.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline dl80

New VS link for that AW profile

Looks like a tourer as AW says she's in Cardiff, but although the pictures are the same, the mobile number is different!

Anyone TOFFT ?